• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter Trails Cleanup OCTOBER 7th

Status
Not open for further replies.
I plan on being there with help.

Ann, I can pick up your supplies. I can open tailgate, backup, and slam on the brakes with the best of them! :D

I'll be there!

What can i do to help out with organizing and such? Or somthing i can help with to run while we are there that day?

You all have fun. I will be at the next. Maybe, They are trying to keep me over here for a year or longer. so have fun and post pics

I'll be there!

What can i do to help out with organizing and such? Or somthing i can help with to run while we are there that day?

Thanks Sam, I'm sure there will be something. Stay tuned. Didn't you provide a canopy last time? If you can get that again, that would be cool.

I offered to help on the food. and I am planning on talking to crista about hot drinks. already conversated with ETM about it.
I already have this on my calander and do plan on showing up with the JK and Rhonda will bring the 2007 Nissan Frontier Nismo in bright red.

Trying to get the runner rolling so i can make it out for it's maiden voyage. I'm also gonna bring along a few guys from work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts