• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter update 9/7/2016

boxboy

can I be your friend...
Update on reiter:

The main gate has new hours as of Sept 6th for the winter the gate will be open 9am to 5pm please please leave before 5 so the E&E and our volunteers don't have to kick you out or wait for you to leave.

Also the new motorcycle trails built last year have been connected to the rest of the trail system this are the trails behind the cell tower hill and it includes the first real hill climb trail we have... if you check it out let me know what you think.

This winter there will be logging in both the Motorcycle area as well as in the 4x4 area this will require a several weeks to a couple month closure the first of the year I will post dates better dates when I get them but it sounds like the closure will start first of February.

Also we will be starting construction soon on a new 4x4 trail once the operator is completed cutting the new motorcycle trail please be mindful of the personnel and equipment out on the trails during the week.

my rig is in pieces although I need to go mark some trees on the new trail for removal so I might come out on Saturday for a bit.

Saturday and Sundays only G8, G9, some of G11 Connector trail which is G6 and purple line are open.

Reiter will be weekends only until like April

Poser shot from Sunday, only truck on the trails. It looks a lot different with all the trees gone in some areas.
32181288614_e2521c1ef5_b.jpg

32211392833_f0a5911648_b.jpg

Are the trails open during the week?
Sounds like weekends only till April-ish according to Boxboy's post in February.

Is there a DNR or other "official" page that give more info to users can watch? I think last time I tried to find anything on the DNR page for Reiter it was pretty limited and not 'up to date'.