• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter WILL NOT open 20 June 2010!!!!

Sure about that? :corn:

Yes....I've said from the beginning I would only participate if all user groups were represented equal. If the bikes are let in I'm going in too. If someone wants to play games they will loose as they can't do **** without our volunteer time.
I'll go first.:awesomework:

Yes....I've said from the beginning I would only participate if all user groups were represented equal. If the bikes are let in I'm going in too. If someone wants to play games they will loose as they can't do **** without our volunteer time.
I'll go first.:awesomework:

I'm just curious since as far as I know, we haven't seen "official" trail criteria or trail opening criteria. If the permit and building process is easier for Bike trails than why shouldn't they be allowed open in those areas even if the areas #1 & 2 are being worked on? And from what I was told by DNR, the "Trail Planners" are being used on the 4x4 technical areas and the Mtn Bike areas. It may mean they have a head start on the other areas...or it may mean a slower process.

No one is getting anything until the parking areas (and facilities) are built. So until then, we're arguing semantics.

If, could, would, should.......:rolleyes:

Back on topic.....

I still don't want deer Flats road to be re-opened June 20th.:awesomework:

I'm just curious since as far as I know, we haven't seen "official" trail criteria or trail opening criteria. If the permit and building process is easier for Bike trails than why shouldn't they be allowed open in those areas even if the areas #1 & 2 are being worked on? And from what I was told by DNR, the "Trail Planners" are being used on the 4x4 technical areas and the Mtn Bike areas. It may mean they have a head start on the other areas...or it may mean a slower process.

Remember Neil I was responding to the post below. If the trails don't open on the same day that's not what I meant. If MC and quads were let in and nothing bigger we have a problem........When I post things like this I do so knowing that we aren't the only ones reading it and I want the world to know where I stand and I know for a fact I'm not the only one. I'm cooperating now and following the rules to help get things done but if I get screwed in the end I will poach the living hell out of Reiter. All motorcycle, quad and hiking trails will soon be wide enough for my rig to fit through........Now we all hope it doesn't come to that but the world needs to know just in case they have any bright ideas.:awesomework:

pretty sure nothing above a quad will ever be allowed back into reiter. Motorcycles first and some years later quads.

Now we all hope it doesn't come to that.....

I think we all know it always was and is still happening (on a small scale) at Reiter and elsewhere. If they want it to stop, then.......

And I'm with you Rick, my efforts will pay off or else I'm 'robbing the bank'.

Looks like the road will open as scheduled. This is not an official statement and I have not heard it will........but if we haven't heard it won't open, I can only assume it will.

:corn:

So who will be there?

Looks like the road will open as scheduled. This is not an official statement and I have not heard it will........but if we haven't heard it won't open, I can only assume it will.

:corn:

So who will be there?

heh..... we still have a week to go :; but my guess is final word will be on thurs or friday

Mark Mauren called me yesterday afternoon and told me that he is trying to get an answer today or tomorrow so we have at least a little bit of time to pull the trigger on our next step. :;

All,

I just got off the phone with Mark Mauren and we were successful in convincing CPL Goldmark to keep the roads at Reiter closed until there are trails open to use. DNR is preparing press release info this afternoon and will need us to help get the word out. We need to make sure that it has a positive tone from the ORV community as we don

All,

I just got off the phone with Mark Mauren and we were successful in convincing CPL Goldmark to keep the roads at Reiter closed until there are trails open to use. DNR is preparing press release info this afternoon and will need us to help get the word out. We need to make sure that it has a positive tone from the ORV community as we don

Your better off closeing this thread and opening a new
one people may get confused with the 9 earler pages
of why it shouldent open :awesomework:

Your better off closeing this thread and opening a new
one people may get confused with the 9 earler pages
of why it shouldent open :awesomework:

I thought about that but that just starts the whole debate over again. People who don't stay on top of things would just start bitching about how the "do gooders" are keeping Reiter closed.......The first post is changed and if the title is changed everyone should be able to understand what's going on...
Crash can delete whatever he wants as it's his web space.

Latest posts