• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter Work Party July 23, 2011

boxboy

can I be your friend...
Please attend the work party on the 7/23 if you are able!!!! There will also be a work party on 7/24.

Be at Dear flats road gate at 9:30. Please plan extra time as you will need to drive through Index in order to get to Deer flats road. Please bring your PPE's (gloves, work, clothing, eye and hearing protection).

Just a week away. For those that want to work towards your free discovery pass this is a work party that counts for that. The tight an twisty trail is high on the list to finnish along with the unforgiving super yellow trail

Hi All:

I plan on being there Charlie, hopefully with one or two other guys from the Seattle Cruiserheads.

Regards,

Alan

so what exactly is going on up there? Is this going to be some trail construction something along those lines or are we still just planting ferns for the forrest service still? I was up there about 2 months ago walked the rock garden/up to cable and on up to the wall and all I see is a bunch of logs and trenches blocking the former trails? I see a lovely bridge construction pic above this post now, is that reiter? Im assuming not. I've been out of wheeling for maybe 4 yrs now due to my general disgust of trail abuse and on the other side of the spectrum, holier than thou trail nazis so I really don't know whats going on. Info plz.

so what exactly is going on up there? Is this going to be some trail construction something along those lines or are we still just planting ferns for the forrest service still? I was up there about 2 months ago walked the rock garden/up to cable and on up to the wall and all I see is a bunch of logs and trenches blocking the former trails? I see a lovely bridge construction pic above this post now, is that reiter? Im assuming not. I've been out of wheeling for maybe 4 yrs now due to my general disgust of trail abuse and on the other side of the spectrum, holier than thou trail nazis so I really don't know whats going on. Info plz.

We are clearing the final line of the trails. All of the trails that are in the first phase are over by the gate on deer flats road. No restoration work is happening at this time. We are clearing trails

In short we are clearing trails for that the final log of the trails can be built. then we can get the permits to construct the trails. Come on out Saturday and I can explain more also show you around where the trails are :awesomework:

In to help clear the Unforgiving Yellow Trail this Saturday. Work obligations could still get in the way but I'm 95% sure I can make it.

Sold my rig but I wanna help. Can I get to where we need to go in my stock 4runner DD?

Yes. You could get to where we park in a lowered Toyota Camry. We just go up Dear Flats road a piece and pull off the road.

Work has me for awhile longer this morning. A couple guys didn't show. I'd rather make money. I will try to make it out Sunday if its still on.