• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter

I will be attending the work party but its to take my new buggy to Reiter for the first time :D

come on out and camp with me.

Where can you camp, like if you were just a average joe and wanted to camp at reiter?

you can camp any where on DNR land the Q really is what can you drive to and camp... Dispersed camping is allowed on all DNR land but with access restrictions you can't always drive/park at the camp site.

Reiter gate will remain locked outside of the normal operating hours.

you can camp any where on DNR land the Q really is what can you drive to and camp... Dispersed camping is allowed on all DNR land but with access restrictions you can't always drive/park at the camp site.

Reiter gate will remain locked outside of the normal operating hours.

I guess I am confused:

1. If I am behind the gate...say camping with my rig...does that mean I am "locked in" ?

2. If I am camping on my trailer outside the gate...etc.?

I guess I am confused:

1. If I am behind the gate...say camping with my rig...does that mean I am "locked in" ?

2. If I am camping on my trailer outside the gate...etc.?

The person operating the gate is suppose to make sure there is no one behind the gate so if you were behind the gate you would be locked in... parking and camping in front of the gate is open camping.

There are a few things to watch when dispersed camping on DNR land.
1 Do not leave the road way
2 do not block access
3 confirm the regulations for dispersed camping and a camp fire

Hi all,

I dunno if anyone will be up there on Sunday to 'wheel, but it will be open if you want to come over and check it out.

Regards,

Alan

Will anyone be wheeling Sunday? I'm gonna be in Spokane Friday and saturday

I will be head back out this weekend just don't know when exactly?

Last edited: