• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter

Thanks for the Air YO and hand getting it back together! Nothing like geting rid of another metal valve stem the old fashion way.......:redneck:

Alternator

So I finally got a brand new spankin alternator!!!:cheer: I also ordered my new parts too!!!!!! I'm so pumped:cheer:

I'm just gonna start showing up at 9 and waiting for people! I would have been there before 10 but my truck broke down on the way there on the side of the road:mad: my intentions were there for sure!!! But its all good I had a blast watching the beast play in the rock garden!!!

Little Crawler---- I will definetly let you know I think I am gonna skip next weekend for the first time in 3 months and get all the little **** fixed and get my rig really ready:awesomework: I should see the longs and t-case gears by next tuesday and I should see my twin stick shifter the rest of my hysteer and the upgraded pump and steering box for hydro assist should be sometime this week by friday:cool: I am trying to find the disc to load the movies on my dads computer, the guy I usaully download all my vids to is gone on vacation so i gotta wait for his computer or find te disc:looser:

My nose looks like I was in a bar fight all black and blue.I got my ass kicked by a fire stick. I think if it would have hit me on the nose a little lower it might have broke it

My nose looks like I was in a bar fight all black and blue.I got my ass kicked by a fire stick. I think if it would have hit me on the nose a little lower it might have broke it

Whos firestick?? Am I to blaim for that? How big is the dent/hole in the back of your Jeep Larry from the police spin manuver I put on ya?? You were way out of control I thought I needed to put a stop to all that!:kiss: :redneck:

I have a nice picture of the bottom side of a toya , I missed the first one but got the second. I'll post the pictures as soon as figure out how. Also have lots of video , able to post?

Some more picks:beer:

0381.jpg

erock.jpg

1261.jpg

1231.jpg

0721.jpg

0911.jpg

0491.jpg

0411.jpg

0391.jpg

0351.jpg

Latest posts