• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reliability vs Performance

:fawkdancesmiley:
Screw stockers and if your leg gets tired from a whimpy toyota centerforce clutch--well ***** legs comes to mind.

This is the man with the chicken legs talking.:fawkdancesmiley::fawkdancesmiley:

i dunno, at this point im leaning towards LCE.....more input on the two differant kits would be great...its gonna be a while before i got the time to fix it anyway

I got the lce because marlin didn't have any clutch kits, and they didn't know when they'd get more.
My stock clutch had about 3k miles on it? And slipped with the new (warmed over) engine.

I ran a cenerforce for 3 years loved it it's still going in the rig last time i heard

I was going thru napa or schucks clutch's every 10 months or so (Bosch or sachs i think? cant remember). Kinda got old tearing out the trans to do a clutch every year. I picked up a truck that had a Centerforce Dual Friction in it so I threw it in my wheeler. That was 6 years ago. It out lasted 2 motors and 2 transmissions and it was USED when i put it in!! I wheel hard and often, few years ago i was going out 4 to 5 times a week!

Just finished putting a new transmission in the truck and i put a new Dual Friction in only because the pressure plate fingers were getting pretty thin from a seized 6 year old throwout bearing! Clutch disc had at least 75% life left in it.

Oh the pedal pressure is easier than a stock clutch, smooth as warm butter:haha: anyone that says its harder or whatever is smokin something:fawkdancesmiley:

Personal experience i say go with a Centerforce. My new rig im building will either have Centerforce or a Marlin 1600lb (ive read good things on the marlin).

I have a centerforce in mine, the pedal pressure is way lighter than the luk i had in it before, i've had if for about a year in my daily.

Make sure to have the flywheel properly STEPground to keep the correct pressure on the disc or it will smoke it quickly no mater what brand.

+1 more for a centerforce.:awesomework:

Latest posts