• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Remeq Gooseneck Trailer 30' Low-Boy

5onrocks said:
:woot:
Would you be interested in a 24' bumper pull with 5k axles, 100" wide with drive over fenders and boot?

I'd be interested to see this or a picture if a deal isn't made here

hey buddy,

you promised a certificate of origin for this trailer, and then now you are not returning phone calls

what gives?

rajincajingt said:
hey buddy,

you promised a certificate of origin for this trailer, and then now you are not returning phone calls

what gives?

I'm in the same boat. I guess that's what I get for trusting someone. It would be just as easy for him to get a duplicate GA title but no luck on that either. I love the trailer but still waiting on something besides just a bill of sale. Let me know if you hear from him.

5onrocks said:
I'm in the same boat. I guess that's what I get for trusting someone. It would be just as easy for him to get a duplicate GA title but no luck on that either. I love the trailer but still waiting on something besides just a bill of sale. Let me know if you hear from him.

wow, that sucks.

turns out hes just a ****! have you tried to contact remeq? they seem to be helpful with a certificate of origin.

rajincajingt said:
wow, that sucks.

turns out hes just a ****! have you tried to contact remeq? they seem to be helpful with a certificate of origin.

as for Joshua Fulson, feel free to contact us at your convenience.

I have no dog in this fight, but never trust a Josh :****:

I have dealt with Josh in the past and have ridden with him multiple times...he is a good dude! Not sure whats going on here, but I'd bet he is good on his word.