• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Remeq Gooseneck Trailer 30' Low-Boy

I do apologize for all the **** I put everyone trough. I just flew back in the US from working in Brazil today. Had my personal phone stolen down there so I can't do anything until I got back to the US (iPhones are $2k down their). I'm on the horn now with the trailer company working this out.

Rockjock said:
I do apologize for all the **** I put everyone trough. I just flew back in the US from working in Brazil today. Had my personal phone stolen down there so I can't do anything until I got back to the US (iPhones are $2k down their). I'm on the horn now with the trailer company working this out.

thanks Josh. i appreciate your fixing it.

Made contact yesterday and they said they overlooked sending them out. They were sent out via mail yesterday and I will keep everyone updated.

The certificate of origin for both the trailers showed up in the mail today in GA. Please PM me the VIN pertaining to each trailer and who/where to send them to. I don't have the information with me here in Colorado and the contact numbers were lost with my old phone.

Josh

Rockjock said:
The certificate of origin for both the trailers showed up in the mail today in GA. Please PM me the VIN pertaining to each trailer and who/where to send them to. I don't have the information with me here in Colorado and the contact numbers were lost with my old phone.

Josh

Thank you. I will pm you the information tomorrow when I can get to my trailer.