• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired remove

Re: Re: Re: 95% complete truggy.... Don't have time to finish.

zr2x350 said:
Here is a link to the items left on the build. As well as specs on motor. https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8zpOvUiLeLWUFV5VDB0VXd1a1U/edit?usp=docslist_api

Engine: built 6.0(Expecting 550hp)
brand new msd hi torque starter.
15 gallon aluminum fuel cell.
Be cool aluminum radiator, Taurus electric fan
A1000 fuel pump
Heater
Axles: front is hp dana 60 with 35 spline chromo inners and outers, They are the old good ones. U joints are yukon superjoints. Reid racing knuckles. Summit drive flanges. Custom truss. Ballistic hi steer arms
Rear: welded 14 bolt and custom truss.
Suspension : oris up front and foas in rear
transmission : built turbo 400 with reverse manual valve body, ptc torque converter, built 4000 stall
all tubing is 120 dom.
Xfer case: stak twin stick 3.75:1 and 1:1
44 inch tsls(70 percent tread, 3 leak down)
Homemade beadlocks
full hydraulic steering(psc)

Everything is brand new including the frame except the tires obviously.
Any other questions just email me. [email protected]

Looking for $15,000. Located in North Alabama.

Consider trading for a rzr and cash.

20140406_191726.jpg

It has a finished/painted hood, grille, and fenders as well.... Just have not installed them.
All these pictures are before paint and everything else being installed , but it gives you an idea.

That truggy is sick. Let me see if I can sale my supercharged rail and I will be gettimg with you. What needs finished

Re: 95% complete truggy.... Don't have time to finish.

Nice...I'd like to have it...good looking tube work...is it Dom?

Don't do it Benji!!!!!!!!!! Bump for a badass rig and a stand up guy. I had a part in building this rig. It was being built to beat on! I'll trade you a RZR and the money in my little girl's piggy bank... :driving:

Man that sure is nice. Good luck with sale, hope someone finishes this thing and puts it on the trial. :dblthumb:

Thanks guys.

I may be keeping it. I'm waiting on someone to get back with me on finishing it, but we'll see.
Money talks. ;D

Back from the grave. Looking to move this truggy. It is at the shop now getting finished. Pm me if interested and we'll talk.

I remember seeing this in Nathan's shop a few years ago, when I bought my toyota from him. Pretty sweet rig, glws.

Thanks.

It's back there again getting finished up. So whoever gets it can put the finishing touches on it. :****:

Yes, it is a very detailed rig with a lot of thought put into it. Its too much to post, but when someone is serious and looks at it in person, they will see.

Thanks for the compliments.

sorry to see it go Benji. hope all is well with you guys.

8)

-Steve

Latest posts