• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired remove

Re: Cucv axle set

BIGK said:
$1400.00 If you are looking for a set then you surely know what they look like so therefore no pic necessary. In Muscle Shoals. 256-740-1961

But we don't know what yours look like. Could have the brakets torched off. Could be set up with disk brakes. Could have a :afro:Ed truss and 4 link. ???

Fixed it for y'all. Sorry, I should have thought better of it.

hes a good guy to deal with but looks like nobody here will be dealing with him now.

I bought a set almost a year ago from him. for what is worth he buys the trucks and parts them out so there stock cucv sets straight out from under the truck.

EA61A833-EFB8-4AED-835B-B5E4A8023B32-3430-0000095681687E2C_zpsd8322e50.jpg

Just bought a set from Kevin the yesterday. Great guy to deal with and as Joc stated straight out from under the truck.

Joc said:
hes a good guy to deal with but looks like nobody here will be dealing with him now.

I bought a set almost a year ago from him. for what is worth he buys the trucks and parts them out so there stock cucv sets straight out from under the truck.

X2...
I bought a great set from him and he even delivered them to me cheap... Great guy to do business with and a good one to know for future reference.... people get too carried away with the forum... leave it to the moderators or stfu. ... just my 2 cents....

Re: Cucv axle set

$1400.00 If you are looking for a set then you surely know what they look like so therefore no pic necessary. In Muscle Shoals. 256-740-1961

Picture above.... ^^^....

Thanks guys! Just didn't think it was worth the hassle. That's the world today, make something harder than it has to be.