• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rent a tow rig?

I have a 1988 Surban fully ready to tow (also great to sleep in), I also have a 18 foot trailer...You can rent one or both if you are fully insured and sign a you break you fix/buy contract.

PM me if interested.

Heh, a day too late- just bought an '08 Tundra yesterday!

I'll let you know about the trailer though, in case my buddy falls through.

Gracias! It's a bit dicey getting into the parking garage at work now, but otherwise I'm loving it. I'll be able to enjoy the trail ride in Moab alot more now without worrying about driving home.

uhh, I've rented from Del's and quite frankly I'd never do it again. POS trucks and I would not trust them for out of state trips.

uhh, I've rented from Del's and quite frankly I'd never do it again. POS trucks and I would not trust them for out of state trips.
My FIL had the opposite experience. Decent truck that gave him no issues. This was a few years ago.

Remember though, the quality of the truck is directly related to the way that the rental persons take care of it....
________
Toys Electric

Last edited:

u yeah dels is kinda sketch and expensive too its like 50$ a day and 3$ a mile with a 100 mile limit i had one for 3 weeks wile my truck was in the body shop they gave me the crapiest truck didnt have a radio got horrible milage it sucked