• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reservoir or No Reservoir on Coil overs?????

KyTrash

I'm shopping for a set of 16 coil overs. Should I go ahead and spend the money and get the Reservoirs? Just a ride around buggy, No Showtime, Hit man or Screaming Blue buggy, BUT, I wish that it was. I meant nothing negative about these buggies, just using them as an example.

Check out downsouth motorsports, they custom valve em for what you use em for. They carry Fox and King. Friend of mine running em without reservoirs, with no problems. If it was a koh buggy reservoirs no doubt. But for trailblazing n busting a hill every now n then not necessary. Lotta people run em for the cool factor 8)

Bubba1, I know that your's are reservoirs. Would you change anything about your's? :fish: Would you use bumps? booyang

I don't have air bumps but I would run them atleast on the front if I had room. My shocks work great. I would not think you need reservoirs though several people do not have them.

don't even think about getting coilovers without reservoirs, your usage plans can change and it's more than twice the cost to add them later.......ask me how i know that :'(

Well, It's seems like that I'm always up grading parts. So, I guess that I will get Reservoirs and bumps.