• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Restored 1st Gen Toyota..SOLD!

bluetoy

rice bouncer
As bad as I hate to do this, I need to sell my restored '82 Toyota. :'(

Truck has been gone through from the frame up. I built this as my personal daily driver about two years ago. Everything has about 12K miles on it since the rebuild.

Specs:

1982 SR5 4x4

Body and exterior: Really slick PPG paint in Toyota super white, complete factory SR5 stripes, Line-X sprayed in bed liner, all new side marker lights, new tail lights, custom front tube bumper, custom factory style rear pipe bumper with receiver hitch, new side mirrors, tinted windows, new windshield gasket

Interior: Has all the SR5 gauges, new Dash cover, custom Mossy Oak headliner, custom aluminum dash panel, custom aluminum door panels, factory SR5 bucket seats, carpet and center console in great condition, late model shifter boot, new Kenwood CD player and 6" door speakers,

Engine: freshly built with 12K miles, '82 model block, bored .030", dual row timing chain, '80 model 20R head with extensive port work, new valves, Comp cam, Weber 38MM carb, gasket matched intake to head, header with 2.5" exhaust, new 3 row radiator.

Transmission : stock '83 model L52, new clutch, new shifter bushings, everything works perfect

Axles: '94 model rear axle, 5.29s open diff, new bearings, seals, and brakes, '82 model solid front axle, 5.29s with lock right locker, stock birfs, new bearings, seals, and brakes, 1.5" wheel spacers, braided stainless brake lines front and back,

Wheels and tires: 35" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws on 15 x 8 flat black aluminum classic 2 wheels. Tires are around 60% tread, wheels don't have a scratch on them.

I'm sure there's a lot of other details I missed. You won't find a nicer first gen Toyota.

Asking $10,000. Call or text 256-609-2710 or call 256-587-9208 nights or weekends. I'd be glad to answer any questions.

100_3331_800x600.jpg

100_3342_800x600.jpg

100_3343_800x600.jpg

100_3344_800x600.jpg

100_3347_800x600.jpg

Re: Restored 1st Gen Toyota

So much want!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best looking Toyota around in my opinion. Glws.

that is one beautiful resto man

good work and good luck with the sale.

Have seen this truck in person. Beautiful truck!! Hate to see you get rid of it man. Good luck with sell.

Be a good one to chop up and 4 link the rear !!! :****:

Thanks for the comments. :dblthumb:

I absolutely hate to sell this truck, but I need to come up with some cash for a down payment on some land. Otherwise, I would be driving it from now on. I spent a TON of time and a lot of money on it.

Nick being the perfectionist he is, you won't find a nicer truck. It drives great and has a peppy engine.
Hate to see you let it go GLWS