• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Retier Cleanup May 4th.

After wheeling the past 20 hours out of 25 hours, I will not be able to join in the festivities. Maybe next time......:booo:

And I did collect some trash during that time on the trails.:;

After wheeling the past 20 hours out of 25 hours, I will not be able to join in the festivities. Maybe next time......:booo:

And I did collect some trash during that time on the trails.:;

What the hell could you fit in that thing? A candy wrapper!!!:fawkdancesmiley: :haha: :haha: J/K!

What took you 20 hours to wheel at Reiter?

I'm sure it somehow involves someones broken Toyota.:haha:

Toyota and a Jeep.

Night run (sleep for 5 hours) a day run (broke, broke and broke) and all that fun stuff in between is what took so long. I'm certainly NOT complaining though.

My rig is ready for next weekend. :cool:

What the hell could you fit in that thing? A candy wrapper!!!:fawkdancesmiley: :haha: :haha: J/K!

A candy wrapper and an empty bottle. But I had to throw out the ECU and stereo amps to fit them in. :redneck:

Anyone get any pictures?

I had a great time breaking the new tow rig in playing garbage bitch for the group. :redneck: It's going to need a good washing inside and out. And my fiance is STILL reminding me that she found the only car of the day.

Also 99redTJ thanks for the haulin us around after lunch so we could go with the group. My girl and I had a blast watchin Hip and Glen pounding on that old iron.

Hip sorry about the branch in the face I thought you had cleared it otherwise I wouldn't have let it go.

Anyone get any pictures?

I had a great time breaking the new tow rig in playing garbage bitch for the group. :redneck: It's going to need a good washing inside and out. And my fiance is STILL reminding me that she found the only car of the day.

Also 99redTJ thanks for the haulin us around after lunch so we could go with the group. My girl and I had a blast watchin Hip and Glen pounding on that old iron.

Hip sorry about the branch in the face I thought you had cleared it otherwise I wouldn't have let it go.

Now i can put the face to the name, couldnt for the life of me figure out who you were on the board yesterday LOL

Thanks for haulin all the garbage down:awesomework:

Toyota and a Jeep.

Night run (sleep for 5 hours) a day run (broke, broke and broke) and all that fun stuff in between is what took so long. I'm certainly NOT complaining though.

My rig is ready for next weekend. :cool:

A candy wrapper and an empty bottle. But I had to throw out the ECU and stereo amps to fit them in. :redneck:

I think mine was the only rig that didn't break. I just got stuck for two hours. :fawkdancesmiley:

Now i can put the face to the name, couldnt for the life of me figure out who you were on the board yesterday LOL

Thanks for haulin all the garbage down:awesomework:

Yeah most people don't recognize me, being that I'm from the southend I don't make it up that way very often for the g2gs or get on the trail with many of the guys from the board.