• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Revolution / Evolution Buggy - Sold

J.A.B

Originally a WOD Revolution chassis but now has the WOD Evolution front end on it. I bought the buggy from Tom in Feb of this year. In April / May of this year WOD made a bunch of changes to the buggy.

Basic Specs..

6.0 lq 4 / Cam and spring swap with a Lane Culiver Tune. The motor makes good power and sounds good.
Ford HP Dana 60 front / 5.13 gears / Yukon chrome moly shafts / Super joints. / Detroit
New Atlas 3.0 with 1350 / 1450 outputs. One ride on this case.
Built TH 350. Has manual valve body but NOT reverse valve body
14 bolt rear / 5.13 gears / Spool / WOD truss and pinion tie in and has been re-tubed. One ride on this axle
43 SX Sticky and Raceline beadlocks with no rids at all on them
All AN fittings and braided hoses.
UHMW skids

The changes WOD made..

Replace the revolution front end with evolution
Redo steering - pump / lines / relocate
Add alternator relocation kit
Install 14 bolt and related drive shaft work
New 7075 links on the rear
All sorts of other odd and end items that add up. The work WOD did on the buggy totaled right at $15,000, I have the receipts if anyone wants to see them

I can supply pictures of anything else. There are many other nice components to the buggy. I have put a lot of money into this buggy since buying it and had a lot of stuff redone since . It functions and rides good and just plain works.

Few items that are an issue now and will be 100% addressed before a sale.
- Leaking rear axle seal
- Small water leak on the thermostat housing gasket
- It has a plastic fuel cell in it now ( just to keep it usable until a new one is built ) but I am in the process of getting a new aluminum one built to specs and will be sold with it.
- There are some scuffed places in the powder coat and the clear coat is coming of in places as well
- If someone desires to have the skins painted I will consider having that that done at my expense before selling if it fits the deal.

Located in Florence AL. 256-762-8877

$50,000 obo / I would consider partial trades on a nicely built streetable TJ

Re: Revolution / Evolution Buggy

Got any interior shots? Does it have the "WOD specialty dash" ? Let's see this thing... :dblthumb:

No Sir, it does not come equipped with a WOD dash. Just basics but has a lot of room and is ergonomic

You may need to change the grips on the passenger grab bar they may still have Blair's hand impressions on them molaugh

I would hate to let this rig go... Any interest in a trade? We are about to pull the trigger on a WOD build.

2013 Rubicon
4" Teraflex LCG Long Arm
LOD Bumpers
Rigid lights
etc, etc
14,000 miles

Attachments

• shopjeep1.jpg
    shopjeep1.jpg
    466 KB · Views: 175

B.DRAKE said:
You may need to change the grips on the passenger grab bar they may still have Blair's hand impressions on them molaugh
[/quote Lol... I bet it does... :****:

Pisses me off all these badass wod buggies up for sale now... I pulled the trigger on a wod buggy 5 months ago and I have nothing to show for it but an empty wallet :****: GLWS nice buggy! :dblthumb:

4WCJason said:
I would hate to let this rig go... Any interest in a trade? We are about to pull the trigger on a WOD build.

2013 Rubicon
4" Teraflex LCG Long Arm
LOD Bumpers
Rigid lights
etc, etc
14,000 miles

Sent you a PM

Re:

Badass buggy for sure! One of my Favorites!! Great guy selling it too!! GLWS

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

Still looking for trades on solid streetable jeeps

Bump - OBO

Will look at trades

Badass buggy for the money here, if I had the cash or he'd rent to own it would already be at my house ;D

Latest posts