• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Ricky Childers Inc selling this 2005 GTO LS2 Turn Key Engine w 6 speed $6700

Joc said:
there is some silver car running around florence that has possibly and indian head emblem on the trunk. I got behind it and it was cam'n pretty good....to be honest i thought the pos beside me had some exhaust issues b/c i didnt think the silver car could sound like that. I was wrong the silver car took off and i never got closed enough to see wth it was. Im thinking you may be the guy that put a ls in it. Would love to here what it was and some pics if you or anyone else knows about it.
You need a ls in your rzr! :flipoff1:

ricky has several more turn and key jobs going on, if anyone needs any LS related motors
and turn and key jobs done. come see him or give him a holler, located in hazelgreen al

Big thanks to Ricky for the harness and tune on6.0 and all other parts necessary for the engine swap very clean and performed well

I think this will be the last Toyota motor he will build, but I can get you a parts list and what was done to the block and head if that helps you.

I just wanted to give you guys a heads up, ricky will have his dyno up and running in a couple of weeks.
it will tune up to a 2500 horse motor. he also is going to be a parts dealer for several vendors.
soon as his website is up and running
I will give you the link.
ricky appreciates the business.

$4500 04 GTO LS1 4L60e 92 K Turn Key with new harness
$2800 01 Truck 6.0 133k Turn Key engine only no trans
$6850 05 GTO LS2 6 Speed Turn Key
These harnesses are completely plug and play with four wire hookup (switched power, constant power and ground connections required). Harnesses are designed with a sliding grommet seal and 4 - 5 feet of length from the rear of the cylinder head to the PCM mounting position under the vehicle dashboard. A sliding grommet seal allows for professional, leak proof installation.

Harnesses are professionally constructed from Brand New GM Delphi Connectors and TXL (Polyethylene Cross Linked) High Temperature Wire to GM Specifications. All harnesses are 100% Quality Inspected prior to shipping. Note that harnesses are for non-emissions equipped vehicles and do not include air pump or EGR provisions. All harnesses require PCM VATs

Pics will be uploaded soon

Latest posts