• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ride at Aetna?

IF ITS NOT 900 DEGREES THIS SUNDAY I THINK I GONE TAKE MR LOVETTS BUGGY OUT AND BEAT ON IT FOR A FEW HOPE TO SEE YALL THERE

BustedKnucklefilms said:
when is the next ride up there? I have got to get that place into the next DVD. :dblthumb:

Best place in the south to get insane footage. Dont expect a big ride until atleast Labor Day Weekend, too hot and dusty. Aetna Crew stays on the river during summer months. Still got 2 new hills we cut in a few months back that nobodys climbed yet. Cant wait for Fall!

I will go this fall after it cools down and I start mounting the 525 big block in my pontoon. Until then I am going to be on the water in AL, GA and Tybee Island down the Sapelo :afro:

IT IS TO HOT. WES IS STILL DOWN AND WE HAVE A NEW TRUCK THAT IS READY TO PUT ON A SHOW .WE ALL DO NEED TO GET TOGETHER AND GO ON A RIDE FOR REAL .ITS GREAT RIDDING WHAT EVER YOU WANT ITS THERE FROM MILD TO VERY WILD . HOPEFULLY WE CAN GET A RIDE TOGETHER JIMMY AND MY SELF HAVE NOTHING TO RIDE . I GUESS WE WILL BE HITCHING A RIDE !!!!!!

I rode last weekend and didn't see a soul up there. First time I'd had my rig out since March though. I love the lake-weather, but I'm also itching for it to cool down this fall and get back on the trails!

Sonnenburg said:
I rode last weekend and didn't see a soul up there. First time I'd had my rig out since March though. I love the lake-weather, but I'm also itching for it to cool down this fall and get back on the trails!

How about the shade trees at Choccolocco Mtn this weekend? Come on SONN... :driving: :dblthumb:

Does anybody if you can still park and unload at the cummings cove subdivision ? Or were can you park haven't been up there in about 3 years .