• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rieter scouting 8-11

TB-F

I was up looking for something very specific in reiter today (and a small part of yesterday) And am now led to believe it's not there at all. Looked all around Izzy and ran trail of doom on the way, here's some pretty pictures.

Searching... I havent been here since I was 17:D
100_0469.jpg

100_0464.jpg

100_0465.jpg

100_0467.jpg

100_0466.jpg

The rental is starting to look like absolute hell :redneck:
100_0468.jpg

Hmmmmm. Ok, here is my wild guess. I don't subscribe to Sport Ute and Off road mag or whate ever it's called anymore. But I seem to recall they used to have these geo caching contests. Other posts in this forum said that Reiter was included in that mag. SOOooooo, my guess is he is geo caching for some magazine swag! :D

what did jason hit ? the right lite gone now. jason do you need new steering?:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

what did jason hit ? the right lite gone now. jason do you need new steering?:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

I do not think that Jason drives his wheeler, that is why Jason hired a chauffeur to drive it for him. :haha:

if it was a long time ago.. is it the case of beer i left behind? if so... its probably realy skunky by now... after all you know how often i wheel...