• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Rig part Out

Glen1978

Sun does shine on a DOGS ASS!
Building a house and dont have the time/money to finish this. Its all NEW IN THE BOX. I will NOT ship the big stuff. Ill ship the box 4 rocks doubler and steering stuff. Im in Palestine, Texas

Chevy 5.3L engine. 96k miles from 05 Tahoe. Complete except for exhaust manifolds. No harness or ECM. $650

I have a PSC P pump, no pulley, reservoir and all hoses all new. Id take $400 shipped. Part number is PSC-PK1405H. I also have the HD clevis kit part number PSC-SC16. Id like $100 shipped.

Id sell all the PSC stuff for $475 shipped.

NP205 pass drop. With 32 spline input, and front and rear are 32 spline outputs. Shift rail mod done, no shifters. Ready for paint and primer.

BOX 4 Rocks Doubler setup. 27 spline input and 32 spline output. All new. Will include TH350 adapter for another $100. $650 is this for both

I see you said you want ship the big stuff. Tires an wheels are big. You want ship them on my dime?

crawler nut said:
I see you said you want ship the big stuff. Tires an wheels are big. You want ship them on my dime?

Ive got two local guys that one of the other of them are "supposed" to buy them Friday. If they fluke and you do ALL the legwork and pay ALL the freight Id ship them to ya. They would need to go out of Palestine or Jacksonville, Tx. Tyler would be the FARTHEST I would take them.

Is the ram part # 9-6688

would you do $250 shipped for the ram & clevis kit?

Yeah thats the ram. Cant do 250 shipped. The clevis kit is 105 from PSC. Id do 300 shipped. Save you 10 bucks 0kus shipping from psc and surplus center.