• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Right coasters coming to XRRA finals

Caddishack18

Anybody who is heading to the Springs this weekend needs anything on the way, Im in Dodge City KS. 5-6 hhrs from the Springs. I run a trailer shop so if you need anything like that call me, or a place to crash. Brian 620 408 8971

Hey I could use a little help.....................Maybe fly out to Birmingham and pick me up :dblthumb:

Thanks I got your number stored in.

Good luck to all the racers. I believe Tim Cantrell is already there , Adam you go out there and show them sucka's whats up man ! Looking forward to the race reports... hint hint nudge nudge. :woot:

I saw Daniel, AC and Pops off this morning at 7am. AC had the game face on and was ready to rock!!!

Get 'em AC!

Gonna be a good run between Campbell, Levi, and AC... but it could be anybody's race. Wish I could be there.

Daniel's relayin to Miles who's relayin to me. Said AC has had a good start so far , and just lined up with Dermo ! :woot:

Wish I was in Colorado and not rainy ass B'ham today !

DOH, just got another text, said Cottin missed the double BAD.

Oh yeah, good job AC. 5th is really good against the competition you were facing. And you beat Shannon which is quite a feat.

Nice pic
488-2-1.jpg

Thanks for all the support GUYES (a little west talk).I had a blast this weekend watching some of the best racing I have ever seen in my life.This was my first time to see a course as narley as the one this weekend.There is no way to describe how big the jumps and how straigt up some of the walls are(they must pour gallons of traction on them).
Thanks to Daniel for going on the long haul with us,he has done alot for AC this year and I -we really appreciate it.Daniel was on top of everything all weekend.

Thanks to AC's Fairey God father or Mother for the surprise entry fee.That was very much appreciated.

Keith at The Offroad Connection

BFG for there support at the races

Victor Angon with BFG for the surprise set of BFG-KRT's after the race

PSC for steering components that work

ECGS comming on board this year,your support will help keep AC racing

Raceline Wheels for building a wheel that will hold up to extreme abuse

Spidertrax axles - one tough axle set up

Buggy Mike for all the machine work and one tough steering cylinder

Yukon Gears

Everyone behind XRRA for making racing possible

Thanks from the Old One

Sounds like things are coming into place for AC with sponsors, glad BFG finally gave adam some love! Good luck next year guys!