• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rim Rock June 30th-July 5th

That sucks,It would have been good to wheel with you guys again.If all the good areas for camping are gone we will give our sight when we leave then.It is spacious.Since the forest passes don't work for the camp areas there(so I heard from one person)do you know how much per night it cost?

That sucks,It would have been good to wheel with you guys again.If all the good areas for camping are gone we will give our sight when we leave then.It is spacious.Since the forest passes don't work for the camp areas there(so I heard from one person)do you know how much per night it cost?

The forest pass is a trailhead pass. Some of the disperrsed campgrounds have a fee now due to the loss of the NOVA funds:booo:

Bakeoven has a $8 per site fee plus an additional $5 each for other rigs in the site. Golden Pass take $4 off. NW pass does not work.

Lots of snow in the higher elevations. Was just there. :redneck:

Bakeoven has a $8 per site fee plus an additional $5 each for other rigs in the site. Golden Pass take $4 off. NW pass does not work.

Lots of snow in the higher elevations. Was just there. :redneck:
Were you able to bust trail?Any trees down and bring a chain saw?

We mainly stayed on already ran trails. We did try a untraveled trail but the snow became deep very quick. Jeepermc knows the name of the trail. Yes, bring a saw for sure.

I'm hoping we can hit Pucker ridge,narrow neck,blue slide etc.

Yer gonna need a saw....bring extra fuel for the rig and the saw.... and a file too... We started up leaning tree and that's about all we ran....the junction to head to short and dirty ridge/jeepin nomad meadow was virgin still last weekend. We came down via Spencer Creek. I had planned to run Pucker ridge last weekend too but my winch wasn't working and looking at the snow in the hills I needed to get my route for trail jamboree cleared....didn't happen. I don't know if Pucker ridge has been run fully yet... You may have decent luck there....There's still a lake at the big "amphitheatre" on leaning tree.. you need to take the bypass if you run it....You may be able to hit blue slide if you head up from the other side depending on snow... We didn't get over that way...

Latest posts