• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rim Rock Oct. 7-9

zuk88

A few of us are going to stay at Bake oven flats and wheel for the weekend if any one else wants to join up come on down.

What are you running? to some the wheeling in Rimrock isn't 'hardcore' enough :D

I'll be there w/ a small group also, looks like the dust should be knocked down by then?

I'll be in a slightly modified green CJ7, plan on camping in Bakeoven also

Last edited:
What are you running? to some the wheeling in Rimrock isn't 'hardcore' enough :D

I'll be there w/ a small group also, looks like the dust should be knocked down by then?

I'll be in a slightly modified green CJ7, plan on camping in Bakeoven also
I got a well equiped sammy on 33's.The trails are not that hard but you got to be on the ball at all times.You guys hitting the trails Friday?

I got a well equiped sammy on 33's.The trails are not that hard but you got to be on the ball at all times.You guys hitting the trails Friday?

Depends on what time we show up, trying for Friday sometime? Might try to shoot through Pucker Friday? just depends on when everyone shows on what we do?

I'm leaving Thursday after work hoping to get there around 10-11ish.Was thinking on doing leaning tree going down Chicken **** and for the other day doing Narrow neck and going down Blue slide,of course doing Pucker ridge some time in there.

Full gallery online:
https://picasaweb.google.com/105298426119042245963/RimRock201102

IMGP1774.JPG

IMGP1778.JPG

IMGP1859.JPG

IMGP1848.JPG

IMGP1798.JPG