• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

rimrock 8-5,6-06 pics

wheelinjp

we ran to the top of the world it seems so here is a poser group shot and the view. Then the next two were just lame trail shots, but I had never been there so it was amazing to me how the trails are right on top of the ridge. it was breathtaking. The last one is where a couple toyotas attacked my jeep.

Last edited:
Ladies and gentleman, The most famous blue toyota in the state has been spotted.

Fullywrecked said:
So how was it at 83" wide?:whistling: You got humped by a couple yotas
I loved it. fit with no by passes and just squeezed through a few times, it is as stable as it gets, felt awesome on the worst sidehills we did. That place is awesome, I cant wait to go back asap.

:flipoff: Oh come on Wheeling jeep you know the jeep liked having two Toyota's on it....:kissmyass: It was fun watching you guys getting it, hopefully after i get my rig running we can do it again some time,(Mark,s comment as we where leaving was (I don't want to go home!!!!!)) i second that!!!!:redneck: When they say down hill only they mean it/Woow!!!!!:rockon:

Attachments

• IMAGE018 (Custom).jpg
    IMAGE018 (Custom).jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 320
  • DVC00098 (Custom).JPG
    DVC00098 (Custom).JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 320
  • DVC00099 (Custom).JPG
    DVC00099 (Custom).JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 304
  • DVC00100 (Custom).JPG
    DVC00100 (Custom).JPG
    66.4 KB · Views: 310
  • DVC00068 (Custom).JPG
    DVC00068 (Custom).JPG
    68.4 KB · Views: 300
We started to do pucker ridge but on one of the side hills my level gauge said 40 degree tilt and the guys watching me said my down hill tires were folded under my rim and my bead locks were running on the ground. If you went over at that spot they would never find you or your rig.
That was enough for me and we turned around. The funny thing is I did that trail about ten years ago in the same truck but with only 33" tires and it didn't seem as bad. I think maybe back then I just didn't know any better.
We did about a half a dozen trails not sure of the names but I know one of them was short & dirty and we went up to the lake. Blue lake I think ? Can't wait to go back.
P.S If your not confident in your rig and driving skills this IS NOT the place to go but if you are its awesome.

sweet pics stealthrunner, looks like you guys had a killer time up there. did you get any video :super: :super:

:D nope no video don't want to give away to much you have to see the area in person the scenery is killer (cool area) and all you guys need some seat therapy :kissmyass: :D

My favorite place is Divide Ridge over Rimrock for the view. Rimrock trails are nutty though.

Post more pics!

Bunk said:
Who else can say that?
I can...I was with him. I gotta say, spring under with 35s was alot more stable feeling on pucker ridge than my SOA with 38.5s. I gotta get wider like Wheelinjp. At 83" he fit everywhere and was way more stable than I was. I'm also thinking about lowering the rig and I now have a page of things I gotta do to the rig before I go again:mad: