• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rimrock action shots

Tanis

Went to rimrock with my buddy Donovan last saturday. Had a blast. Here's some pics of the action.

god dam, i can't wait to have a comp there! that looks like some of the best rocks i've seen yet!

Nathan - Nice shots! Were you along Tieton road, or did you turn off onto the 1000 road? I know there is a spot like a mile from Highway 12, or were you farther up? I love it up there, go every year with Seattle Jeep Club.

I've been wanting to have a comp up there, but I'm afraid that it might be too late in the year to do this year. Chinook / Cayuse will be closed soon. Even with White pass staying open, It's a long way around, and I'm not sure if Tieton is even low enough to be clear in the winter anyways. Not everybody is hardcore and willing to brave the winter passes like you are :redneck:

How was parking where you were at? Is there room?

Todd, it's on Tieton rd. about a mile or so from highway 12 on the east end of the lake as Tieton goes around the lake. Coming from Yakima, I turn on the first Tieton turn off, then about 1 mile or so it's on the right hand side. Parking is kind of like Tinkham, on the side of the road. Right at the rocks there are a couple of wide spots in the shoulder, where we could park 5-10 rigs if we did it right and there are more spots like that not far in either direction. Could probably park on the shoulder/miniditch as well if we had to.
Only "problem" with these rocks, if you want to call it that, is you get really good traction and you can climb things that are insane. Pretty soon there will be snow there for the winter, so might not work this year, but next spring...:clappy:

thanks for the course

Tanis said:
Yeah he took out another revo shaft saturday. I can't say much as I broke 2 outer shafts as well.
Well if you don't set up the course because you didn't like the course i set for ya we would'nt have a problem would we:kissmyass:

Man somebody with rear steer must have set up the course for me, and I don't have rear steer! HAHA. Then I try to set up a vertical course for you and you make it look easy!:redneck: That was too much fun.

Tanis said:
This is the RC section :D

I know, I know, I know......I figured that out after I opened the thread (I hit the "New Posts" button when I visit).

Everytime I see a thread with RC crawlers my wallet starts to itch.:D

Awesome pics!