• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired River city offroad bouncer

sinister rig

BUGGY IS SOLD PLEASE DELETE

Thanks hardline

I'm selling for a friend Wes keans old purple bouncer it has a 6.0 motor backed with a 350 trans and a lo max twin sticked 205 for drivetrain all suspension is 4-linked with 16" 2.0 fox coil overs and bumps up front. Axles are Dana 60 with spool and 456 gears and rear is 14 bolt spooled as well with 43 stickies on trail ready beadlocks. Rig needs minor tlc like rubber brake lines replaced and switches labeled. Rig has been drove maybe 5 times and is a fun and very capable rig and has been maintained since we purchased the rig. Just to many irons in the fire right now so it has to go. It is located in western Oklahoma and asking 32k for it feel free to contact me at 580-799-2660 or Bradley at 580-821-1465
ahepyryr.jpg
ynasu9eg.jpg
adamupyz.jpg
beha9ydy.jpg
su9u3y6u.jpg

I seen this buggy in action at A hill climb contest at HPO right after Wes built it,real nice and very capable buggy. :****:

Re: Re: River city offroad bouncer

Rokcrler said:
Curious where river city off-road is.. :dunno:
. I'm guessing Chattanooga since that's where Wes kean lives,but there use to b one n Decatur alabama. :dunno:

Re: Re: River city offroad bouncer

That's why I'm asking... all I remember from river city off-road in Decatur was bolt on stuff, no fab.

Wes and his old business partner were River City Offroad in Chattanooga,TN
He is still building rzr cages and stuff for people. Kinda limited with a broke neck.
Good looking buggy it shouldnt take long to sell.

what's the bottom dollar on this rig with it needing TLC and all, where is it located

Asking 32K and can't even back it outta the barn and take some decent pics of it!!!! DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: