• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Robbed!

W.I.P.

A coworker went up to Evans creek this Sunday. On his way up he passed a subaru wagon (early 90's) that was faded red (almost orenge). He didn't think anything of them, but when he was headed up the hill on 520 he ran into them again. He backed out of their way, they blocked him in hassled him a little and ended up robbing him for all his cash. The best description he has right now is two (or three, there may have been one in the car still) white guys with brown hair. One of them was tall like 6'3". And they where driving the earlier mentioned subaru. He is actually getting the name of one of the guys in a couple days, his friend who works as a security guard got his name that night while working. This is BS.

Was he wheeling alone? :eeek: If he was (or wasn't) why wasn't he packing?
A 44 mag does a lot of talking when it comes to situations like these.

that sucks. be sure to report it to the forest service. being on the natl. forest it may be a federal case or they may just report it to the county. either way they need to know what happened. 360-825 -6585is the # for white river.

I pack everywhere I go except for places you're not supposed to have a gun, obviously. You never know when something like that is going to happen.

Sorry to hear about that.

He was on his way up to meet his group, they had a meeting location. Only problem is, he was in a brand new rig and hasn't installed a C.B. He was bummed out and headed home right after the incodent.

Ugly rigs rule ram the ****ers.:awesomework:

x how ever many we're up to go with friends or carry. Bastard thieves are everywhere these days. Hope he catches the ****ers.