• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Robbed!

I guess that means that the 22 we pack is not enought?

.45, it was invented to knock people off their feet because a .38 shot still had enemy soldiers charging. Someone real amped on adrenaline or meth might not even not notice a .22, or it will really piss them off!

Speer Gold Dot .45.... :fawkdancesmiley: 13+ 1 Glock 21C... enough said.

Yeah I agree you should post up dousche rocket's name on here. I'd prefer to stick to street justice up in the hills only since high numbers of reports in parks like Evans and Reiter are only going to prove as stats to get the places shut down... :booo: This **** really angers me.

He is getting the name tomorrow or the next day, he does know that they are from Wilkeson. They threatened to take his x-terra, but he replied with "take it, the cops will find you really quick that way". He didn't report it because he didn't want to add any ammo to the people who are trying to shut down these places. He figured it was only a couple hundred bucks, and even if he did report it he probobly wouldn't ever see it again anyway. He is now scared to go up there alone, and he is buyinig a gun.

Anyone ever see some locals up there in a faded red subaru?

They're from wilkeson?!!! Thats a REAL small community. I have a couple of contacts there from way back. If some punks in town have a red subaru...well everyone will know who it is off the top of their head. Via the pnw website you may be able to contact an old time Offroad Animals club member that lives there. He would know who owns that car if they live in town.

They're from wilkeson?!!! Thats a REAL small community. I have a couple of contacts there from way back. If some punks in town have a red subaru...well everyone will know who it is off the top of their head. Via the pnw website you may be able to contact an old time Offroad Animals club member that lives there. He would know who owns that car if they live in town.

AKA Derick Clark, also the PNW trail rep. for Evans Creek.

So, were they armed? That's the only way I would have gave them anything other than a go **** a blender salute as I drove over their subaru.

It was his brand new xterra, it wasn't worth the $500 deductable to run into them. They had him blocked in and outnumbered.

He is getting the name tomorrow or the next day, he does know that they are from Wilkeson. They threatened to take his x-terra, but he replied with "take it, the cops will find you really quick that way". He didn't report it because he didn't want to add any ammo to the people who are trying to shut down these places. He figured it was only a couple hundred bucks, and even if he did report it he probobly wouldn't ever see it again anyway. He is now scared to go up there alone, and he is buyinig a gun.

Anyone ever see some locals up there in a faded red subaru?

Sorry but thats a cop out. He needs to report it so that the officials know theres a problem. Not reporting it will just allow these punks to keep doing the same crap whenever they please. By reporting it the officals know who to be looking for and stopping if seen.