• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Rock Bouncer Build, 9000$ 6.0, 205, th350 etc

usmchueston0311

Hey guys, I am selling my buggy project. Wife needs an expensive surgery that our insurance wont cover. I hate to do this but I am dropping the asking price WAY down.

I am selling the complete chassis with all drive train mounts welded in minus tranny mounts
Has 2 Black PRP podium suspension racing seats mounted
RCI Fuel Cell custom fit and mounted
LNIB Rebuilt and painted NP205 chevy pattern
TH 350 re-built
Rebuilt, and pianted LQ4 6.0 with thumpr cam, ARP headstuds, and heavy duty springs, retainers and bolts, wiring harness and ECU
16 7/8 shaft 3/4 heim joints
RadFlo Radiator w fan
Hi Volume wilwood master cylinders x 2
wilwood swing break pedal
locar gas pedal
Jam Nuts

I may be forgetting a few things, but its all New or LNIB stuff, that has never been ran. The chassis is setup for LQ/LS motor, Th350, and NP205.

2m7atkn.jpg

2rm7gg3.jpg

dvor47.jpg

72szu0.jpg

27x1k4k.jpg

10500$ or trade for RZR, OBO FLEXIBLE ON PRICE!!!!! Call Steve at 423-987-6369 or post a message here.

Re: Buggy build for sale

I rember this chassis u were so excited .what happen

On the fence still. Don't know if I'm going to sell it. It's taking way to long to get finished up and gonna cost around 5-7 more plus a trailer. I work 6-7 days a week have 2 kids, coach soccer twice a week games on Saturday, go to college full time, and have a wife! I also build guitars and want to really focus and invest in new top of the line tools, and wood etc. I think that should be my main area of focus because that is my dream to start a successful guitar company. I can always build another buggy down the road, hell I'm only 25! Like I said I'm still on the fence.

Lets see some cash offers! And drag cars!

Chattanooga tn. Also correction the cool overs are. 7/8, 2.0 with 14in travel not 16. Prices are OBO. Will to negotiate need to move.

Also the motor comes with harness and computer and the harness is cut back ready to drop in

That's still a good looking chassis. Sorry to see you selling it.

Bump for a good guy.

15k OBO everything is brand new! Freshly built Tcase and tranny and motor! Motor cut down and painted with exu and harness! Make an offer! Cash speaks!

Is this an angry fab chassis? Looks like his work. I'm tryn to get him to build me a chassis but he's taking a break for a bit.

That's not my chassis but is still a sweet set up :woot: an as for the break I'm back to work got 2 on the tables cussing an throwing **** every afternoon

It's a missing link fabrication. David Thomas built it. It's a solid bad ****in ass chassis. He's a great guy and a stand up builder.

angryfab said:
That's not my chassis but is still a sweet set up :woot: an as for the break I'm back to work got 2 on the tables cussing an throwing **** every afternoon

Dammit :afro: ya was spoda let me know. Ya it is sweet looking. Like the lines of it. May have to buy it! What's it made of and thickness of the sub frame? Will it handle rockwells on 44's and 550 HP LS/ doubler?

usmchueston0311 said:
It's a missing link fabrication. David Thomas built it. It's a solid bad ****in ass chassis. He's a great guy and a stand up builder.

Thanks for the kind words Steve. I just gotta give you some **** though. After all we've been through together, at least get my name right. It's David Anthony ya goofy ****er. :****:

slipnslide said:
Dammit :afro: ya was spoda let me know. Ya it is sweet looking. Like the lines of it. May have to buy it! What's it made of and thickness of the sub frame? Will it handle rockwells on 44's and 550 HP LS/ doubler?

That chassis is all 1.75" DOM.
.188" wall bottom tube and main hoop, .120" wall everywhere else. Should handle rocks/44s/550hp just fine.