• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rock Bouncer Flatty Build - Day Fabrication style

He said he'd have his buggy done by the summer of 2013. I bet him a steak dinner he wouldn't have it finished by January 2014. I also said I hoped I bought him a steak dinner.

At this rate, I may have my Flatty done before him.

Comeawn already :armscrossedtappingfoot:

Ok I saw the viper motor on pirate. I was wondering what your going to use as a transmission since there was never an automatic for the V10. Hell you might just have to run the six speed

New parts hit the floor today...

avu5emeb.jpg

apanyhyz.jpg

ynype3en.jpg

MoonlightRacing77 said:
Ok I saw the viper motor on pirate. I was wondering what your going to use as a transmission since there was never an automatic for the V10. Hell you might just have to run the six speed

Some SRT10 Ram's had an auto, no Vipers though. Truck motors have a different pan, manifolds and motor mounts. The truck motors use an OEM adapter to run the 48RE.

Thought this was running a 3800 though??

dmtfabrication said:
Some SRT10 Ram's had an auto, no Vipers though. Truck motors have a different pan, manifolds and motor mounts. The truck motors use an OEM adapter to run the 48RE.

Thought this was running a 3800 though??

I was running a lil Buick, but decided I wanted a pump gas motor that'd still have the power... The 47re from behind a Cummins will bolt up to the car engine.

bynu4ypa.jpg

Nice engine. Second generation? The guy I work for is huge in the Viper world. We've had around 300 wrecked Vipers come through the shop, there are 13 in the shop right now and we have a Lowes size warehouse full of cars/parts. Countless SRT-10 Rams Seen enough that they aren't even special anymore.... until you fire up that V10 ;D Parts are crazy expensive, so make sure that thing is protected!!! We just had a guy come through who bought a 4th gen hood and headlights for a bouncer he was going to have built. He had bought the V10 from someone who bought it from us. We literally have everything you could need for that www.X2Builders.com

dmtfabrication said:
Also, the motor mount ears break off pretty easily. I fix these all the time. You may look into doing a mid-plate.

Yessir, the mount ears are kinda dainty

Thanks man, yeah Good out Houston is going to do the heads, cam and tune

dmtfabrication said:
Nice engine. Second generation? The guy I work for is huge in the Viper world. We've had around 300 wrecked Vipers come through the shop, there are 13 in the shop right now and we have a Lowes size warehouse full of cars/parts. Countless SRT-10 Rams Seen enough that they aren't even special anymore.... until you fire up that V10 ;D Parts are crazy expensive, so make sure that thing is protected!!! We just had a guy come through who bought a 4th gen hood and headlights for a bouncer he was going to have built. He had bought the V10 from someone who bought it from us. We literally have everything you could need for that www.X2Builders.com

The man wasnt by chance from arkansas was he??