• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Rock Bouncer Project-delete please going to be finishing

gooseracer69

I have a buggy that I have been building for almost 2 years now and now my kids want to go out, and go figure I built a 2 seater. It started as a nice jeep tj project (which is what I should have finished it as). It is a rock bouncer chassis that I built (with a little help from bendtech). It's built more for someone under 6' tall. With some small modifications you could get a little more. I would really just like to get into a built one ton jeep wrangler but open to reason offers. With 4 seats or easily made to fit 4 seats. I have right around 20k building it myself but would sell for $17,500 I'm located in Belmont, OH 43718

Chassis
Little over 4' of cleaned Jeep TJ frame with landing pads where all tubes come into contact with the frame. Ballistic Fab brackets, trick tabs and winch mount (hidden behind the grille). All tubing is 1 3/4' x.120 wall dom, and 1" x .90 wall interior tubing. aluminum 31" x 16" radiator with transmission cooler,Smittynilt XRC reclineable suspension seats

Drivetrain
Chevy TPI system on a crate 355
Built Turbo 400 reverse valve body, aftermarket pump, kevler clutches and bands, hardened shafts, Art Carr rockgate reserve shift pattern shifter
Atlas 2, with 4.3:1 gears, 1410 yokes, cable shifters

Axles
Dodge Dana 60 kingpin front axle, 35 splines shafts, artec ultimate steer arms, truss and ram mount, arb high steer arm studs, new king pins, bearings, seals, Reid knuckles, Rock Crusher drive slugs, welded with 5.88s (had rear 60 with 588s but went with 14 bolt for rear so well need 5.38s, I've been saving up to do a Jana 76 conversion on it)

Chevy F/F 14 bolt rear axle, disc brake conversion, 4.10s in it now, but have thick cut 5.38s to put in it + master install kit

Suspension
Front single tri. 4 link with all 2" x .250 wall dom links, Ballistic rebuildable joints on both ends, Swayaway 16" travel coilovers

Rear double tri 4 link with all 2" x .250 wall dom link, Ballistic rebuildable joints on both ends, Swayaways 16" travel coilovers

Tires/wheels
43 TSL Sx's on trailworthy Fab H1 recentered with custom rockrings and PVC inserts.

Still needs
Orbital valve and adapter
Winch
Gauges
Fuel cell/ finish interior panels (working on this now)
plumbing and wiring

PICS
http://s1334.photobucket.com/user/gooseracer69/library/?sort=6&page=1

PM or shoot me a text with offers @ 740-391-0803 Thanks for looking

Re: Rock Bouncer Project

You need to finish this. It will be a nice looking rig when done

Let me know if you decide to part it out, seen someone on pirate ask about parts.

alright as of right now not looking to part anything, I was more putting it on to see about finding something with four seats so my sons can go with me, if i part it I'd like to sell the chassis first.

I'll be continuing to work on this so if I dont find anybody wanting to trade. My goal is to have it complete ready to go for the beginning of next year

thanks for the offers, seriously considering some, let me know if you have anything.

Thanks a lot starting to think about how much fun it'd be once it's finished

Dam man finish it sick **** right there :****: hell if I wasn't so dam pooooooooooor I would buy it an claim I did it :tc :dblthumb: :dblthumb: :dblthumb:

thanks guys i'm hoping to have the radiator mounted tomorrow, it's been a long process but it's slowly getting there

Well after a lot of asking I will part out if the chassis and larger items sell first

Chassis- $5500
Seats-$250
Links-$1000
TPI 355-$1000
Built Turbo 400-$900-with brand new reverse rockgate shifter
Coilover-$1200

Will think of selling the rest the axles/atlas/tires + wheels after the above items are gone.

Don't part it out I still would like to make a trade mp me or txt me

Latest posts