• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

rock bouncing s10

race_jeep said:
Only when the suns out, and it's not to hot, or not to cold, and there's no chance of rain lol
I make the golden deeds ride, it's put on by wontwork and his family, and I ride to work occasionally but that's about it, I'd like to ride more I just don't have time booyang

I hear ya. Sometimes riding too much will get you burnt out on it anyway. Seems like you enjoy it alot more when your time to ride is limited. Kinda like wheeling, if I went every weekend, I'd get burnt out in a hurry. But bikes were always different with me. Between 3 sport bikes pre-wreck and the sport cruiser I bought after my wreck, I've got over 45k street miles under my belt in seat time. Not including several trackdays at different tracks around. I was riding in advanced class before I wrecked. That **** was just about as expensive as wheeling. One day which included 7 20 minute on track sessions and lunch at Barber Motorsports Park was $205 per day or $395 for 2 days. But I'll probably never do anything in my life ever again that gave me such an adrenaline rush. I fawkin' miss it!!!

Soon as I get some **** paid off within the next year or so, I'll be getting another sport cruiser. Most likely another Yamaha Roadstar Warrior like I just got rid of last year. I'd get another sport bike, but I'm not able to bend my knee far enough on the prosthetic side to even get close to being able to put the fake foot on the peg like you're supposed to. Sport cruiser is like riding a very nimble, agile lawn chair molaugh

I like riding bikes more than any other hobby and would ride everyday if could.

Im not even gona get to ride in my the ride in memory of my dad this year since i wrecked last Thursday. But when my palms get some new skin i will be back on a bike.

This is the money that was in my pocket when i wrecked

5uza9aze.jpg

wont work said:
I like riding bikes more than any other hobby and would ride everyday if could.

Im not even gona get to ride in my the ride in memory of my dad this year since i wrecked last Thursday. But when my palms get some new skin i will be back on a bike.

This is the money that was in my pocket when i wrecked

5uza9aze.jpg

What kind of bike you ride / were you riding? cruiser, sport, or what? And yep, that's me. I rode dirt bikes from since I could walk pretty much up until about 18 then I went to sport bikes. Crashed out hard at age 23.... 26 years old now and still love riding more than anything. It's like everytime you go out recreational riding, it's like a mini vacation...or it is to me anyway. Get away from everything and you see life differently from behind a pair of handle bars than you could ever see it from behind a steering wheel. Dammit, I've got to get another bike!

This was the last bike I bought (after my wreck) Pretty much sold it and the Tacoma to be able to buy the rig I have now and help fund building my little shop. It wasn't the same as riding sportbikes, although it handled curves alot better than I had anticipated, I just felt too limited on it. But now that it's been gone awhile, it's set in with me that a sport cruiser will pretty much have to do because it doesn't look like I'll be able to ride a sport bike again comfortably and efficiently enough to justify buying one....so I'm ready to buy another Warrior and get back out on the highway!

I wanted to do it like this...BADASS! ;D

TacomaJD speaking of Warrior's my dad's just turned over 49k miles, been a great bike. Never had anything done to it except the regular oil changes and belt tightening.

My old one had 20k on the clock on it when I sold it. It was a 2002 model and was in immaculate shape and ran like a champ. Those things have a good bit of power to be the type bike they are and handle pretty awesome too. Fun sporty and comfortable.

I was on my Fatboy and its got 29,000 My first street bike was a 1200 custom sporster that I still have with 26,000 on it. Rode it a few years then bought a new Road King and rode it till 30,000 miles and guy with no insurance cut a corner and hit me totalling it out. Now I have a Ultra Limited with 7,000 miles as my touring bike. Cant find a picture of my sportster

Road king the kid killed for me

6umu6upe.jpg

Fatboy I wrecked but gettin fixed

u2epada5.jpg

My Ultra

8ebymu2a.jpg

eta6azy6.jpg

TacomaJD said:
But I'll probably never do anything in my life ever again that gave me such an adrenaline rush.
Didn't you ride up marks wall in the red rocket? Can't beat them times! :****: :woot: :drinkers:

BUG-E J said:
Didn't you ride up marks wall in the red rocket? Can't beat them times! :****: :woot: :drinkers:

Yea I did, ****'s fun no doubt about it. But if you could place yourself on the back of my old ZX10 and appear weightless so it wouldn't affect the handling and let me carry you for a hot lap around Barber Motorsports Park with all the fast guys in Advance class, you'd **** yer fawkin britches molaugh

He got out of riding bikes cause there wasnt a place to keep his 40 oz. close by :afro:

bamatoy said:
He got out of riding bikes cause there wasnt a place to keep his 40 oz. close by :afro:

molaugh molaugh yea there def is no drinkin in between sessions, gotta have your senses peaked all day long or you'll skin yer ass!

Prolly one of the most adrenaline rushing tracks I rode was Nashville super speedway. It's at the Nascar track, but the road course is in the infield. There are a frontside and backside section where you actually get on the steep banked straightaways and wind 'er out then dip off back into the infield for more curves.

The backside at Nashville on a 1000cc literbike is ungodly awesome. You go onto the banked straightaway out of a sharp roughly 50-60mph left turn in 2nd gear then once upright you hammer down, up to 160+ mph (think fastest I ever got up to at that point was 161 or 162mph), then you let off, grab a little brake just in time to go into a solid 90 left mph turn back into the in field, knee on the ground all the way around, barely get upright then lay the knee down in another left turn that's sharp as hell, like 35/40mph for my skill level and bike setup.

****ing balls I miss that ****!!! Got my blood pressure up typing that :****:

My bike was bone stock except the exhaust, a timing retard eliminator (TRE), and race tires of course. Didn't have any sort of upgraded brakes or suspension, only had my suspension set up for my body weight by an Ohlins Technician, which made a huge difference over the stock suspension settings. That's what seperated me from the fast guys that rode in the front of advance class. Geoff May (Pro AMA rider) was at a Barber trackday practicing in advance class with us and I thought I was pretty fast till that cat came by me going into a turn and about scared the **** out of me lol. They say don't grab any brakes til you see god, and I was def pushing the max of my stock brakes that day. Was going into a turn with a hand full of brakes feeling a little hairy about going into that turn hot, and Geoff May blew by me like I was fawkin sittin still!!! :****: Good times right there, dammit I miss it! booyang