• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rock Candy

mudhog007

Instead of hitting the monster trucks this I decided to take my boys wheeling and thought about running around on the south end. Anyone frequent that area and want to tag along IE: show us around.

Saturday the 17th leaving puyallup around 9 or 10ish myself and 1 other and meeting up with a few others from the grays harbor area.

I heard of some trails but all I've ever seen was mudbogs and gravel roads same as the guys from the harbor.

OK PLAN B HOW ABOUT TAHUYA ANYONE GOING? HOW ABOUT SOME DIRECTIONS TO EVEN GET THERE.

Last edited:
Dang... sounds like fun, but the devil makes me work every weekend :mad:

I really don't know the trails much either, but the mud bogs I saw one night were fun, and the small hill climbs were pretty fun too. But.. even a bad day/night wheeling is fun :D I was only riding along that night in a pretty much stock 4runner on 31s and we only got stuck once. I played around on the hills once in that area with my Bronco on 32s and had fun too... I need to get out more :redneck: :corn:

Are there actual trails out there? I usually see a couple rigs out there when I'm out on my motorcycle, didn't think it was legal for them to be there though.

Carl..I beleave were not allowed out there!! unless were on the logging road..its all quads n bikes...

but I could be wrong..:eeek:

There's no legal 4x4 trails in capitol state forest....

And...

I was up there today shooting and they had all the trails, even the horse trails, signed as closed from Nov 1-May 1. didn't hear about that one... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

That's kinda ridiculous and not a good precedent for other DNR land...

well that sucks I guess it just logging roads then, what about out behind the ORV park?

Its just the roads:booo: There are no legal 4x4 trails anywhere in the capitol forest. We can thank the past (before sutherland) DNR lands commishiner (jennifer Belcher) for that. It was her ver first action as commisiner to close us out. Gotta love Democrats and the promises they make to the people that elect them:mad:

There's no legal 4x4 trails in capitol state forest....

And...

I was up there today shooting and they had all the trails, even the horse trails, signed as closed from Nov 1-May 1. didn't hear about that one... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

That's kinda ridiculous and not a good precedent for other DNR land...
That happens every year, it's just a month later due to the storm damage. Capitol gets chewed up really quick in the wet, it's the only way to keep all the trails from just being grid block.