• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Rock Crawler for sale $26,000

stealthrunner1

Marysville, WA (98271)
Ls-1, Th-350 manual valve body, Dodge dana 60's front and rear all axles are chrome moly, have a complete set of spare axles for it, front has artec double sheer steering Psc full hydraulic steering,Atlas T-Case 4.3 to 1, btf link mounts front and rear on the diffs., New Jaz 16 gallon bladder fuel cell,Prp seats 5 point harnesses,Reid knuckles and C and M Machine Drive slugs on front diff., Blackbird rear disc brake conversion,cnc brake master cyl. Trail Ready HD beadlocks, 39 bfg sticky red label tires Tire and wheels only have a few runs on them from new..Have a well used spare red label Tire on a steel Rim...Lets get some offers going guys!!! Worst That can happen is I say nope!!

Attachments

• 11696376_10154002080828272_6253624545186935749_o.jpg
    11696376_10154002080828272_6253624545186935749_o.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 609
I have for trade a Toyota.. custom wood flatbed, worn out high steer lots of dents, over 50k into it, I just replaced a ujoint, I wouldn't drive it.. it's a wheeler so not street legal... that doesn't tickle your fancy.. how bout trade for a banshee....... :redneck: oops thought this was a Craigslist add :haha: but seriously I'm laughing wondering what you gonna get offered for it. Good luck on your sale.

NO, I Am Trying To Make MY Life Work Money Wise At This Time!!! and If you Decide That IT"S A Joking Thing! I Need To Have A Conversation With You!!! When I Post Stuff For Sale!!!! I Must NEED Some Money!!! Or I Am Wanting To Help a fellow Wheeler out So They can Wheel! If you think That it Is A Funny Thing! I Need To Educate You On What A Real Wheeling Friend IS!!! Come Play!!!!!!:looser: My Time Off IS Wheeling!!!! MY Fun Is Wheeling/My Life Is Wheeling!!!!:wtf: Friends CAN Bs Friends!!! BUT IF You Are NOT In My Friend List!!!! Come Play!!!!! Or !!!:stirpot: At This Point In America's History!!! You As An American Needs to Be Serious About YOUR Life as an American AND A True Wheeler!!!:wtf:

Last edited:
Kinda caught a glimpse of what you had going on Bill, hope you can sort it all out and stay in your rig :awesomework: