• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rock ledge on the 519

Are they going to put up a warning sign where Ed just died? Or where any of the other 4 or 5 people have died? How about the gravel road leading up to the orv park? A bunch or people have died there too.

Whats that guys name that rolled his rig in the first parking lot? The USFS better put up some danger signs there too :haha:

I was there with Dave in the snow. Long wheel base it isn't such a hard spot. Short wheel base is another issue altogether. I was sweating that spot and ready to punch the go pedal if my back end lifted. I was just hoping my bumper would not dig into anything.

I was there with Dave in the snow. Long wheel base it isn't such a hard spot. Short wheel base is another issue altogether. I was sweating that spot and ready to punch the go pedal if my back end lifted. I was just hoping my bumper would not dig into anything.

Sounds like a good day out in the woods :awesomework:

As long as trails are marked with the standard difficulty level signs I don't see why people complain. If your rig isn't built for the trail then don't take that trail!

Signs get stolen, shot, knocked over, ignored and are dumb. There are a bunch of signs in the parking lot already. Banning alcohol would be a better way to reduce deaths and accidents at ORV parks but no one wants to admit that.

Signs get stolen, shot, knocked over, ignored and are dumb. There are a bunch of signs in the parking lot already. Banning alcohol would be a better way to reduce deaths and accidents at ORV parks but no one wants to admit that.

I think it was admitted long ago. Drinking and driving on and off road is banned. With that said, I may or may not have boozed it up a time or two while out wheelin. :beer: :alcoholic: :011:

Yeah baby! I am looking for a wheeling trip next Saturday the 7th. Evans would be cool. I never seem able to hit all the trails as someone is always breaking down. That and too many drivers getting drunk or stoned. So if ya are interested in wheeling and not in getting drunk hit me up.

Yeah baby! I am looking for a wheeling trip next Saturday the 7th. Evans would be cool. I never seem able to hit all the trails as someone is always breaking down. That and too many drivers getting drunk or stoned. So if ya are interested in wheeling and not in getting drunk hit me up.

Id be down. We usually do all the trails in about 5.5 hours.