• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ROCK RODS TECH TIPS

I am learning more than I can afford right now. Love the videos, keep em coming :dblthumb:

I enjoy the videos too. There's just enough tech info in each one, straight to the point without all the excess talk. Great for the newer guys getting into the sport.

Very cool to see the 14 bolt/BJ F550 axles with the Big RCV parts. This has been my plan for a while. JJ and I have looked at quite a few options.

Re: Re: ROCK RODS TECH TIPS

The-Boss said:
Very cool to see the 14 bolt/BJ F550 axles with the Big RCV parts. This has been my plan for a while. JJ and I have looked at quite a few options.
I was thinking the same thing. I've noticed a few of the more northern based bouncers are running the big BJ knuckles.

ridered3 said:
Have been enjoying the Rock Rod Tech Tips. Keep the video series going!

Thanks we have some more in the works. This one was one of my favorites. Helping out a fellow wheeler with a build was awesome.
We also started one for UTVs called Extreme UTV Tech.

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Thanks we have some more in the works. This one was one of my favorites. Helping out a fellow wheeler with a build was awesome.
We also started one for UTVs called Extreme UTV Tech.

Yeah I know about the UTV one too. I watch those as well even though I do not have one.

With me being fairly new to fabricating these videos are gold! I tend to over think things to death instead of just jumping in and doing it. I like how he explains things with simple terms. It's not easy to get in front of a camera and keep your thoughts and information flowing without studdering and stammering around. Great job Jake! You would make a hell of a salesman. I know where I'm going for my full hydro setup when I'm ready to purchase the parts.