• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rock slider exhaust.

Wouldn't it just be easier to take it to an exhaust shop w/ someone who knows what they are doing, and have some regular exhaust put on it? I have been wheein' for years and never ripped my exhaust off... but I don't get my exhaust done at your $99.00 special shop either....

Ha ha - you a very funny guy.:haha:

Wouldn't it just be easier to take it to an exhaust shop w/ someone who knows what they are doing, and have some regular exhaust put on it? I have been wheein' for years and never ripped my exhaust off... but I don't get my exhaust done at your $99.00 special shop either....
More time than money. I could have skid plated it where it was, but didn't want it hanging that low. I am going to skid plate what I have done. Nothing is safe on the rig, sometimes I drive it like I'm trying to break it in half.

Why didnt you just run two into 1 and then straight out the back? Thats what I am doing with my flatty to cure this problem.

Becouse I am crazy.:D

Finally got the exhaust, hood hoop, and tube fenders done.

Wheeled Walker over the weekend, and you could grab the exhaust without burning your hands. You couldn't hold it for long, but I don't think anyone is gonna burn themselves on it if they have any reflexes at all.

Here I am on "crack"[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEvypLnu7J0[/YT] Yea, I know I got denied, That just means I've gotta hit it harder next time!:D