• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired rock truck/ trail rig F/S or Trade

bruce 1

Jeep Parts

It has a jeep inline 6. Very good strong motor no smoke, It has several upgrades to the motor to give it more power.

Front Dana 44from a 1977 Bronco Detroit locker with Yukon 4340 axel kit #YA W24136 from Randy’s Ring and Pinion, Yukon bearing kit, Yukon shim kit, Disk breaks, Randy’s ring and pinion kit # YGD44-456-rub, and Warn lock out hubs. Front is moved 16 inches forward.

Rear

Ford 9 inch from a 1977 Bronco Yukon axle kit # YA-FBRONCO-3-28, Yukon aluminum spool YP FSF9-28-A, New pinion bearing, 456 ring and pinion kit # YG F9-PRO-456, And Disk break kit. Rear is mover 20 inches back Axle truss.

Transmission NP231 slip yoke eliminator kit and 1st gear over ride kit.

Tom Wood's Custom Drive Shafts, Inc.
PSC Full Hydraulic Steering System
Custom 4 linked front and rear.
Rusty’s off road XJ Cherokee 6.5" Long Travel springs with rear coil springs in stead of leafs.
3000 lb winch rear set up to keep the rear from bouncing when going down hill.
Mile Marker Winch front with Nylon rope installed.
Rusty’s Ultimate Performance Package inline six.
18x39.5x15 tires The 2 on the back has not been cut and are new, Fronts are cut with 95% tread left. They are on double bead lock wheels.
I am sure I have missed a few things.
Body has been custom cut down, Started out as a Cherokee, many hours went into this build. Custom powder coated parts all over it. (4 link bars, calipers, Axles, etc) It has a custom Exoskeleton. This is a very well built Jeep trail rig/rock truck. Lots of time and money has been put into this rig. I am sure I missed a few things.

Price $7800.00 OBO call Bruce 706-581-8615 Dalton Ga. Or Trade for a nice camper and I can pay boot.

jeep031.jpg

jeep014.jpg

jeep020-1.jpg

DKhillclimb408037.jpg

Fire Freak said:

Thank you. It has been a very good truck for me. Some one else would look good in it. Trade for a SXS and I can pay boot.

It has the inline 6 motor, And no thanks on the 4 wheeler. It does look good but I have a 4 wheeler.

Bump. I still have this and has not been used. Open to trades make me an offer very good rig just do not have time for it.

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]If you might be interested I can pay BOOT for the right thing!!![/size][/size][/size][/size]

I just bought a toy hauler about 3 weeks ago. I would have then. Thanks for the offer.

i have a 1979 ford f150 i would like to trade for your jeep i tried to post pics but dont know if it worked but you can go to huntsville craigs list and find it there. any questions you can call or text 256 509 2217

Attachments

• IMG_6457.jpg
    IMG_6457.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 355