• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Rockcrawler Cabtruck Chassis $1500 (price dropped)

91yoter

This is a chevy S10 cabtruck chassis. It has a full exocage, 14 bolt rearend, 8 lug Dana 44 frontend with drive flanges, both are welded. Custom square tubing driveshafts. 4 speed transmission and NP205 transfer case. I ran this truck for 2 years with a smallblock Chevy and 42" TSLs, keeping the motor and tires and wheels. All it needs to be back on the trail is motor, tires, and wheels.Asking $1500. I also have a 355 Chevy motor that can be included for a little extra money. Feel free to email or call or text me at (662) 415-7993.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Re: Rockcrawler Cabtruck Chassis $1800

wanna trade? Trucks I will keep the Lady and the dogs they would be a deal killer. My wife is 5'5" she is there just for a size comparison. The s-10 has dana 35s and slick 38s.

[attachment deleted by admin]

I better pass on the trade, and im located in Cherokee AL 35616.

how does the chassis work? Are the front springs stock or have they been changed to 52's? does it come with the clutch and pressure plate or maybe a flywheel? Anything wrong with the trans, case or axles?

Left front axle is broke but the rest of the axles, trans, and transfer case work perfect. Yes I do have a clutch, pressure plate and flywheel I would throw in if someone buys the motor and chassis!

does ur truck have a motor, trans, and case? and how much do u want for it?

It is a running truck but it does need a little work to be finished (shock brackets made and welded on, cross member needs to be modified for front drive shaft). It has a 3.8 with an edelbrock intake and a holley 4 barrel. Auto with overdrive 4.10 gears gets about 18 mpg with the 38s.

S-10 on 38's in mud

Latest posts