• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

rockcrawler for sale

matth_85 said:
So, serious question for several people who have commented.

I have seen a lot of people say "better man than me", "i wouldn't let him take my money", etc. (or insinuated as such).

What would you ACTUALLY DO??? What can you really do? Legally I guess you could sue him, but other than that what could you do? Steal something from him to replace the value? Beat his ass? Either way you are likely going to have legal repercussions and still be out $500. Sure, beating the damnit out of this guy would make it feel better, but then he likely sues you for medical expenses, so on-so forth... So, I guess the point is, it is easy to say these things but would you really handle it any differently??

I feel like outing someone on a forum as such is far more damaging than beating the dudes ass. A lot of people on the internet have very little to do and can make someones life hell. Also, dude will have to be in hiding at public events for quite some time.

Just my .02.... Carry on.

Something along these lines
**** Your Mother

matth_85 said:
So, serious question for several people who have commented.

I have seen a lot of people say "better man than me", "i wouldn't let him take my money", etc. (or insinuated as such).

What would you ACTUALLY DO??? What can you really do? Legally I guess you could sue him, but other than that what could you do? Steal something from him to replace the value? Beat his ass? Either way you are likely going to have legal repercussions and still be out $500. Sure, beating the damnit out of this guy would make it feel better, but then he likely sues you for medical expenses, so on-so forth... So, I guess the point is, it is easy to say these things but would you really handle it any differently??

I feel like outing someone on a forum as such is far more damaging than beating the dudes ass. A lot of people on the internet have very little to do and can make someones life hell. Also, dude will have to be in hiding at public events for quite some time.

Rick (truck broke) was helping our friend find a buggy...... Our friend knew it needed some work but after speaking with our friend he said it was a complete train wreck..... And was honestly happy to only be out his 500$. His words. Said the thing was in need of complete chassis swap. And again. This friend ain't picky. He had planned to change some tube but said it was a loss cause. His words not mine......

Seriously at the end of the day. You can kick the dudes teeth out. And yea I doubt either of my friends would have had trouble doing that. But the legal repercussions just we're not worth it.......:(. But what comes around goes around. I just hope if he does sell it he lets everyone know he doesn't own it anymore cause I'm sure people would like to speak to him about this if they see him on the trail.

I'm surprised this guy hasn't been subscribed to any gay text hotlines or listed in some weird CL ads being his phone number has been listed. :stir:

Beerj said:
I'm surprised this guy hasn't been subscribed to any gay text hotlines or listed in some weird CL ads being his phone number has been listed. :stir:
You evil genius...
For the record, if it happened, wasn't me. I don't have a dog in this fight... :****:

Beerj said:
That's awesome.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Beerj said:
Ask Casey how that story ends ;)

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

Okay, finailly hit the campground. 480 miles and started and ended the day in the dark. Except now with a new boxer. I think the way this forum merges posts is by date/time, so what happened, I think, is fixing to be at the top. I am moving everything here except the for sale add and first replies.

WIll take a minute........

Damn! Somebody left the gate open on the **** farm and JDH walked right out into public! What a fawking trolling ass douche canoe!

That "Thanks for the Saturday night out" comment is enough to clarify to me what kind of scheming ass piece of dog **** this JDH ****** is. Deceiptful motherfuckers like this make my blood boil.

Just know that we all hate you and you are pretty much done here. :****:

Truckbroke. I did not see anything you said that was wrong. Thank you for your honesty and helping other folks out.