• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rockfest at the Great American Park-Auburn, AL August 26-28

More pictures from past events:

http://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e335/dragr1/Great%20American%20Park%20Misc%20Pictures/

http://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e335/dragr1/Rockfest%202010%20Great%20American%20Park/

This pic was on Achilles Heel this past spring:

199498_199430230080509_100000406011896_576099_859979_n.jpg

some of the crew from msorp comin to beat some rock, im comin for marks wall :****: :driving:
hey zukiscott call me this morning 256-298-1444 iv lost ur damn # .

You all won't be dissapointed!

Looks like some good fun added since last time we were down there! Wish I could make it there, hell, wish I had a buggy fixed to bring :D

dragr1 said:
Hotels near the park-within 5 miles and all right off the interstate-Exit 51, I-85:

Sleep Inn and Suites
Quality Inn
Hampton Inn
Microtel Inn and suites
Econo Lodge

Holiday Inn Express is maybe 7 miles from the park

Link I posted above for the hotels is a little hard to read, you need to zoom in.

I would caution against the Microtel due to the parking lot not being trailer friendly. When we were there for the ECORS race I left my trailer at the park, was a good thing because if I had pulled in at the Microtel it would not have been good. There is only one way in and one way out and the parking lot is L shaped and very tight.

Looks like some cool stuff that has been added.

bigsilly said:
I would caution against the Microtel due to the parking lot not being trailer friendly. When we were there for the ECORS race I left my trailer at the park, was a good thing because if I had pulled in at the Microtel it would not have been good. There is only one way in and one way out and the parking lot is L shaped and very tight.

Looks like some cool stuff that has been added.

Not 25' gooseneck friendly? lol

Thanks for the heads up!

Yes, GAP is one COOL park, that used to be a golf course, so everything is VERY nice in the camping area, hell I even found three golf balls in our spot under the shady trees ;D

ECORSAuAl189.jpg

Heres where we will ALL be at Sat, nite............

ECORSAuAl180.jpg

the golf balls are everywhere!

Some even made their way into the ECORS race rigs and then to Spartanburg bouncing around on course :lol:

Kevin singin' and pickin' Friday night will be AWESOME. He plays favorites for everyone so bring your chair and cooler and plan on a good time Friday night!

Well crap, will they be playin again Saturday nite as well :dunno:

We will most likely be there Friday night,.....but two nites of pickin in a row never hurt anybody :dblthumb:

zukiscott said:
Well crap, will they be playin again Saturday nite as well :dunno:

We will most likely be there Friday night,.....but two nites of pickin in a row never hurt anybody :dblthumb:

I think an all-out band is there Saturday night... not sure the genre.

Latest posts