• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rockfest at the Great American Park-Auburn, AL August 26-28

Outlaw507 said:
Does anybody have directions. Couldn't find anything on their website? I'll be coming from Atlanta

Cant remember the exit number but get off on the South College Street exit and turn left onto South college street. Go 4 or 5 miles and its on the right. There will be signs.

MY TRUCK IS READY , CANT WAIT TO TRY IT OUT.
DSC05652.jpg

HEADING DOWN AROUND 12:00 SHOULD BE THERE AROUND 4:30 loller.gif :eat:

NO, got this truck from clay parrish and modified it alittle to go riding. didnt realize how much work was going to be involved in linking my sons truck.
but now that i am abought done with mine i am going to try and get his back on the trail. got alot to do.

yes, friday afternoon hopefully around 4:30, scott lang from scotts 4x4, another couple of friends jody, cole and myself.
ready to ride and camp. good food , and a live band, sounds good.
looks like alot of fun.

machen4x4 said:
yes, friday afternoon hopefully around 4:30, scott lang from scotts 4x4, another couple of friends jody, cole and myself.
ready to ride and camp. good food , and a live band, sounds good.
looks like alot of fun.

Great! I hope to be able to get away from work early enough to do some riding on Friday. If so, I'll be there late afternoon.

My weekend house guests informed me they won't be arriving until late Friday night... so they gonna miss out on the Friday festivities but I won't.

I am at work with my crap loaded up,...gonna leave & head that way soon as I can,..wont be long.... I work off Hwy 5 in Douglasville ;D

See yall crazy mfrs when I get there :woot: