• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RockRods 3 Premiere Party/Ride Aug. 24-26 - Auburn, AL

Intro tribute to Randall Key suprised me....that's respect right there. Alot of people that's never been bound to a wheelchair doesn't understand what he has to endure just to load up and head out somewhere to wheel. I done it for 8 1/2 months and I couldn't imagine what it's like in his shoes so to speak. RR3: mad respect bro, excellent job.

Thanks Guys. I appreciate everyone coming out and showing their supportt. We had a blast at the Premiere and an even better time wheeling and filming at the GAP.

The Jeep let me down yet again. Broke a drivesaft at the top of the ledge of faith on Friday then broke another knuckle on Saturday. Game Over for the Jeep, its heading to surgery. :dblthumb:

I had a blast at the GAP. John scored big with the Ledges of Faith climb. It's a lot steeper and slicker than it looks. Lets see some pictures and videos! [size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][/size][/size][/size][/size] :woot: :woot: :woot: :driving: :spin: thumb.gif

Bahama Bob said:
I had a blast at the GAP. John scored big with the Ledges of Faith climb. It's a lot steeper and slicker than it looks. Lets see some pictures and videos! [size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][/size][/size][/size][/size] :woot: :woot: :woot: :driving: :spin: thumb.gif

Another quote I forgot to tell you (at the same time as the "his truck isnt built for that" comment)

"Listen to that thing whining. Something is wrong with the transmission." -my truck is supercharged.

Maybe we need to start asking the crowd what to do, you know we are new to ths type of stuff. molaugh molaugh

Bahama Bob said:
Maybe we need to start asking the crowd what to do, you know we are new to ths type of stuff. molaugh molaugh

It was hard to record videos because of the people talking crap.

ranger11 said:
It was hard to record videos because of the people talking crap.
I really learned a lot this weekend, if you sit back and listen to all the drunks on 4 wheelers they can tell you everything wrong with every rig that is climbing something. :****:

I just finished watching the RR 3 video I picked up on the way out yesterday, great work Matt.

Bahama Bob said:

HAHAHA Ol Bob here was the first one that I saw actually come close to "crawling" the ledge of faith. He had to "bump it" a little to get over the top of the first step up, but didn't have to hit it wide open like most everybody else I watched ...just let the gears and the stickies do the work! But while I was videoing it from the top, one of them ol drunk dudes on a atv covered in mud was saying "damn, he's using a different technique than I ever saw, he ain't ever gonna make it like that" :wtflol:

I guess the majority of the ppl down watch all those rock bouncing youtube vids and think the only way to make it up anything is to hit it with the skinny pedal to the floor molaugh molaugh And apparently have never ridden at MSORP when it was open, woopow will get you hurt there :****:

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Thanks Guys. I appreciate everyone coming out and showing their supportt. We had a blast at the Premiere and an even better time wheeling and filming at the GAP.

The Jeep let me down yet again. Broke a drivesaft at the top of the ledge of faith on Friday then broke another knuckle on Saturday. Game Over for the Jeep, its heading to surgery. :dblthumb:

Did you get some good footage for ROCK RODS 4?? :driving: :dblthumb: ;D