• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RockRods 3 Premiere Party/Ride Aug. 24-26 - Auburn, AL

We are definetly going to do some RC Rock Bouncing at the Park Saturday after the premiere party so bring your RC Digger, John is making a course!

Just got off the phone with John, course is built.

I'll try to get by there and get some pics.

John can't just dump a pile of rocks for an RC Crawler course, he's got to build this!!! :woot:

400380_450203781669818_669373311_n.jpg

540178_450203515003178_629798031_n.jpg

561851_450203725003157_1902775042_n.jpg

Rest of the pics here:

http://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e335/dragr1/Great%20American%20Park-RC%20Crawler%20Course/

I'm READY!!! :woot: :woot: :woot:

Does this wing joint serve any good craft beers? I got on their website looking, but they didn't have any of the beers listed that they serve. Not that it really matters too much cuz I'll have to drink whatever they have anyways...just curious molaugh

TacomaJD said:

Does this wing joint serve any good craft beers? I got on their website looking, but they didn't have any of the beers listed that they serve. Not that it really matters too much cuz I'll have to drink whatever they have anyways...just curious molaugh

Don't think so, they have draft but it's the normal stuff. Not sure what they have in bottles though. Paging Matthew Terry!

dragr1 said:
Don't think so, they have draft but it's the normal stuff. Not sure what they have in bottles though. Paging Matthew Terry!

Not sure on the beers. I know they have a some bottles. They have 32oz LITs that are the shiznit. :****:

TacomaJD said:

MY WORD,,,,,you gone be in a damn wing joint/bar thats gone be full slap of Auburn hotties cause its damn near on their campus and you worryin bout what kinda damn beers they gone serve yo ass :flipoff1:

ITS AUBURN MAN,,,,,,,they probly got BEERS you ain,t never even HEARD OF THERE ;D

zukiscott said:
MY WORD,,,,,you gone be in a damn wing joint/bar thats gone be full slap of Auburn hotties cause its damn near on their campus and you worryin bout what kinda damn beers they gone serve yo ass :flipoff1:

ITS AUBURN MAN,,,,,,,they probly got BEERS you ain,t never even HEARD OF THERE ;D

It's kinda like that scene from Talladega Nights when Ricky asks Cal "Why do you need the stereo and tv on at the same time?" and he replies "Cuz I like to party" :dblthumb:

....fine ass is even better with an ice cold tasty dark brew molaugh

One more stop by the shop tomorrow for the belly pan and then my junk will be ready for the trip south. :woot: :woot: :woot:[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][/size][/size][/size]

savannah023.jpg