• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RockRods DVD Premiere Party at Blue Torch Fab Friday March 11th-R/C Comp&Raffle!

cushmaneaglerider said:
The LittleSmacker is bringing this
photo-22.jpg

Good looking XR

We all know who is going to win this one^

I told Tcameron the other night if I can't win I'm going to lose with style. laughing1

Alright I hope you fellas are serious 'cause I'm making a trip to Gray Rock tomorrow to go get more rock for the course! :dblthumb:

dude that nylint is the ****! open up the axles and swap the rubber bands with extremley tight ones and it will be locked in better, and you can cut them up and do all kinds of stuff. i love those things

Ricky@BlueTorchFab said:
Alright I hope you fellas are serious 'cause I'm making a trip to Gray Rock tomorrow to go get more rock for the course! :dblthumb:

NOW THATS DEDICATION!

There is also a very special Pizza Delivery Vehicle in the showroom..........You think we could use it to go get the pizza? :driving:

stripped the servo out on the axial tonight. guess that means i shouldnt have pre run. haha.... should pick one up tomorrow after work and taylor is gonna install it while were driving down to bham.

also, matt, whats the 'food' situation? tryin to figure out if i need to grab something on my way into town or not....

xjkrawler said:
also, matt, whats the 'food' situation? tryin to figure out if i need to grab something on my way into town or not....
There will be a vendor with barbecue plates & Drinks n beer and will have it all available at a reasonable price.

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Just got the big screen set up

Hope y'all have a great time and a good turnout. We just got the RV set up South of Atlanta. Man, I could not dirve that traffic every day!

i really wish yall would have done this on a damn weekend.. i had to work late and im just now gettin home. no one will answer at BTF so im assuming the comp is over :-[

Couldnt make it because of work but hopefully it was a good turn out and they will have it again pretty soon. Was there any pictures of it

POPS58 said:
Was a feller by the name of Austin Dunn there?

I believe he is the one that won the rc comp. $340 went to 1st place. $240 in entries and BTF through in an extra hundo.

THANKS EVERYONE WHO CAME! We had a blast. We will definitely be doing more premieres!

The Turnout: 60-70 people is the best count I could get.
The Food: BBQ and hotdogs
The Beer: Bud Light and some really good local brown ale?
The Raffle: We gave away one of everything we make & BTF through in a bunch of swag too. (The Trick was to buy like 50 tickets) Just ask Mike G. he won all kinds of goodies :****:

Ricky B took some pictures.........hound him until he posts em.... ;D

I got some video of everything.....will put something together for everyone that couldnt make it out ASAP.

Thanks.Austin is from Gadsden Al he's known as GATEKEEPER.He's got a few National champs under his belt to.Next time you see him get him to tell you about how the West coast guys treated him before the national championships then what they had to say after he beat them by 90 points.Funny story.He builds and designs his own cars.Quiet guy but can drive the hell out of an RC car.