• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

rocks+snow+rain+mud=FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty funny though :cheer:

My buddy came up and played around in that gravle pit i guess he said he did all right. hes got a all tubed and narrowed s-10 blazer black and green with coils up front...

War-Jeeper said:
What did you do?:wtf:

he was using his 3 wheel motion and it dropped the stereo:flipoff: oh and the battery decided that it didnt like him anymore along with some other things:flipoff:

btw it was good meeting you kelly and your bunch of misfits:cool:

Better lete than never

The weekend wouldn't have been as fun without everyone's help. Thanks Ben, John, Sarg, Casey, Jason, Sam, D.V., Bunk, Kelly(you azz! :flipoff: ) and everyone else!

You guys rock!!!

4WS Samurai said:
The weekend wouldn't have been as fun without everyone's help. Thanks Ben, John, Sarg, Casey, Jason, Sam, D.V., Bunk, Kelly(you azz! :flipoff: ) and everyone else!

You guys rock!!!
Hey mark any time. It was good wheelin with ya. got thoes cutting brakes today give me a call talk with you later

fun trip

I had a great time also, was a great trip.

can't wait till the next one.

mr. DV

grame

grandma

you guys should have showed up

there would have been some good film.

there was a sick jump in camp.

Are you going to be done by june 10, for the bend trip /update pics?

yeah that was my s-10 that popped the inner bead and coil it did suck, but thats all. thanks to the buggy that helped me get my coil back on.

jimboy said:
grandma

you guys should have showed up

there would have been some good film.

there was a sick jump in camp.

Are you going to be done by june 10, for the bend trip /update pics?

Duder im not going to be done by then. I waiting on some cash from a few people so i can finsh my buggy. I need to get ahold of your tranny guy to get my art carr goodies installed