417chevy

Kicking around the idea of trading/selling this off
Cj7 on Rockwells linked in the rear leafs in the front
Yj frame no rust anywhere
th400 np205 twin sticked
39.5 tsl
Have orbital valve and cylinder
20gal fuel cell
Good foundation would like to trade for a street/strip car/truck project, rat rod
I got another jeep done don't see myself getting back on this one for a while
Marshfield mo
$4000 obo

a7ccf81e696169c81d3b0c529952132f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Rockwell cj7 kush-j7

On my phone... Can't see the photo too good... Does it run and drive? Txt is best 262-903-1887

So in the pic there is a motor in it has it been pulled? No disciption of motor. What is it missing to run?

You could get a more detailed look at it In the build thread.

You broke my heart kid... I was wanting to see you finish this. :-\

Eddyj said:
You broke my heart kid... I was wanting to see you finish this. :-\

That was never going to happen !!! :****: molaugh :rolf:

Re:

JohnG called it.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Rockwell cj7 kush-j7

For real though I could get it done I just got this other jeep out and done so **** it you. Know I'm goin to be riding the trails and I could work on if it don't sell I will I have no problem with that so either way I'm ok with it

P.S. Sorry for the drunk response

417chevy said:
For real though I could get it done I just got this other jeep out and done so **** it you. Know I'm goin to be riding the trails and I could work on if it don't sell I will I have no problem with that so either way I'm ok with it

P.S. Sorry for the drunk response

**** it you too. :stir: JohnG still called it :flipoff1:

Come out riding ninja. You'll see that you like me a lot more than you think. I am an internet not-bully. I drive **** and I have little to no money most of the time. Drunk....now you are speaking my language as I own a package store. Get it gone and get back to wheeling. thumb.gif

lowbudgetjunk said:
Come out riding ninja. You'll see that you like me a lot more than you think. I am an internet not-bully. I drive like **** and I have little to no money most of the time. Drunk....now you are speaking my language as I own a package store. Get it gone and get back to wheeling. thumb.gif

lowbudgetjunk said:
Come out riding ninja. You'll see that you like me a lot more than you think. I am an internet not-bully. I drive **** and I have little to no money most of the time. Drunk....now you are speaking my language as I own a package store. Get it gone and get back to wheeling. thumb.gif

He wasn't saying **** you. His punctuation was just in the wrong place.

"**** it. You know I'm going".

Some details about the parts, motor, etc might help it sell without someone having to wade through the build thread. Good luck.

Man dam. Please keep it and finish it.. So I can rub it in everyone's face. Dammit. I was really lookin forward to John G telling you sorry for havin no faith. :****: