• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rockwell Formula Toy

Damb guy that f-toy is big!!!!!my F-toy looks small compared to that!!!!!:awesomework::beer::cool: can't wait to wheel with you guys...:awesomework:

got the rest of the computer parts from moates today so its time to tune the tpi . we ran it on the lap top tonight and made it run pretty good but im not stisfied yet. tomorrow will be a new day for tuning.

Heres a spy picture I got. I think its ready for a trail run??

casey.jpg

Last edited:
took it out to do some testing on saturday everything went good until i put it on its lid and hit my head on the cage and had to go get 6 stitches.

took it out to do some testing on saturday everything went good until i put it on its lid and hit my head on the cage and had to go get 6 stitches.

Join the club....rolled mine down the side of the hill at reiter and banged my head good on the cage but didn't have to get stiches.....must be a F-Toy thing!!!!:rolleyes::haha:took a few hours to get it back up on the road...:;

So...it has been out of the garage for, what, 25 minutes and you already flopped it? Sounds like it's time for you to pick up a helmet to protect that big melon of yours :fawkdancesmiley:

Nutcase Helmets has some good ones...might want to get one before you really do some damage. I think this one would work:

yhst-15098436415377_2062_7025701

See you next weekend :beer:

Join the club....rolled mine down the side of the hill at reiter and banged my head good on the cage but didn't have to get stiches.....must be a F-Toy thing!!!!:rolleyes::haha:took a few hours to get it back up on the road...:;

well, after this weekend, I think I can safely say that rolling down the side of a hill is not just an 'F-toy' thing :D

Terry

Let's see some carnage pics...I know you busted your head open, but what about the rig?