• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rockwell Grizzly Locker From Randys Ring and Pinion

little crawler

OK well I installed my Grizz Lock in the rear of my Bronco and have been beating on it for a few months. A little info on my rig and Rockwells first I was welded front and rear in my rig then went to an ARB in the front end ( I have steering Rockwells front and rear) and still welded in the rear. Steering in Rockwells are horrible when welded they pushed my rig around and just bad on steering. I then installed the Grizzly Locker in the rear of my rig. When I installed it the locker went in without any problems pretty much a bolt in item. Then I went to running it and noticed first thing how much more steering i have when the rear end actually opens and turns like its supposed to. I DO NOT hear any noises of clicking or anything and the locker seams to be extremely stout like i said i have been beating on it as much as possible on the trail and even around my house on the property lol.
Has anyone else ran one of these lockers or any of the other Grizzly line of lockers?
If things go well I will be beating this locker along with the Bronco at TTC.

The only thing i notice with the ARB is its unlockable but about 3 times the price after everything said and done. I do like both dont get me wrong i think its a preference thing there for the person and rig.
I had a bunch of pictures of the install but due to my laptop crashing i lost them unless my computer guy retrieves them.

I did see a couple Rockwell rigs out and about this weekend at Evans i was going to try and BS with them but everytime i got a chance the turned and left oh well

A buddy of mine who is connected with Randy's has been running the 9" Grizzly locker for around a year and it seems to work well. No issues.

If anybody has any other specific questions, feel free to ask me as well.

I ran the Grizzly in the 9-inch flavor in my Bronco for the last 6 months, pulled it out for inspection and because I sold the Bronco.

I'm also available for Zip and Spartan questions too.:D