• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Rockwell rear end tooo hunded.

SHELBS44

Frosty beverages and HL2 FTW
2.5 tom Rockwell rear end. Has 4 military tires on it. It was literally cut out from under a duece and a half. Haven't opened up but should be all stock. Everything's there. Will get pics soon just not around it at the moment. Not sure the worth so say 350obo? Since it has roller tires too. Located Tuscaloosa al price is obo need it out my way. Nothing yet? This thing will turn you from a keyboard warrior to a panty dropper in seconds! You'll need two of these under the rear of your truck to haul all the tail you will pull.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    992.7 KB · Views: 86
Re: Rockwell rear end

Will this bolt up in the front of my RZR? I been wanting to do a SAS conversion real bad.

Fawk yea!!! Bolt right in. Direct gayzer replacement part. Be big pimpin with less light bars and coon toons

SHELBS44 said:
Fawk yea!!! Bolt right in. Direct gayzer replacement part. Be big pimpin with less light bars and coon toons

What is less than none?

Bump for a good seller.

(Notice I didn't say what he was good at)

creepycrawly said:
What is less than none?

Bump for a good seller.

(Notice I didn't say what he was good at)

That's cause we ain't bringing your mom into this. Right meow

Bump. Make offer want it out the way

Bump tree hundreds and it's all yoo's.

Damn nothing? To high? What. Want this gone. Can deliver to mym bash at chocco

BUMP for delivery. May or may not include dirty pics of his mom.

Bump. No naked mom pics. Would have to pay someone to take the axle with pics included

Damn. Yea that'd be a drive lol maybe someone will want it. Worst case I'll pull the chink and axles and scrap the rest. It's in the way

Bad thing is I had a few friends in Houston 2 weeks ago :****: